Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Strife Farms - Super-Special-Awesome Beldum

Mad as a Hatter Array
    Credits
    Blog Entries

Default Strife Farms - Super-Special-Awesome Beldum

Super-Special-Awesome Beldum

I hate Bella Tailor.

I never thought of myself as overly smart, but the academy didn’t exactly attract the smartest people. In the end the only people really in the running to ‘graduate’ at the top of the class was myself and a girl named Bella Tailor. Bella was fiercely devoted to him and absolutely loved to antagonize me. We weren’t exactly rivals but we hated each other from day one. She was mean and nasty towards me from the day I walked into the academy with Iggy and I never knew why. I assumed it was because I was the only person with a baby pokemon, so I can’t say I entirely blame her for singling me out. I never really cared what she or anybody else in the class thought, with the notable exception of my friends Wes and Gail.

One incident with Bella stands out above all the others. I was in the quad waiting for an announcement with Gail when Bella came up behind me and started blabbering on to her cronies about how she was going to win the Beldum and then become the youngest elite member in the organization’s history. I just rolled my eyes and looked at Gail. He grinned and let his Sneasel, Mikey, out of its pokeball. I smiled, handed him a jar of honey, and then moved myself and Iggy into position.

Once Gail gave me the signal, I interrupted Bella’s ego-driven speech. Naturally, that led to an argument. We exchanged barbs for a few minutes and then it happened. Mikey came up behind Bella, smashed the jar of honey on top of her head, and then went running back to Gail. It dripped down and completely ruined her outfit. Everybody was laughing and Gail yelled out “Sneasel strikes again!” while Mikey stood calmly beside him. I smiled and walked over to Gail and was about to give him a big hug when he entered the quad.

The look on Bella’s face when he saw her was priceless. She was fiercely devoted to him and was always trying to impress him. She did her best to wipe some of the honey off and to move into the back of the crowd as he spoke. He was personally announcing that this year’s top student would be getting a Beldum and then let one out of the pokeball in his hand. It spent a few minutes hovering in the air while he spoke about how powerful Beldum are once they are trained and leveled by a strong trainer. Then it seemed to be fixated on Bella. Just as he finished giving his speech, the Beldum charged at Bella and used its takedown attack on her. He laughed and said that the Beldum would do just that if it had a weak trainer and that is why it was only for the top academy student. Then he winked at me and left.

After that day Bella was never quite the same. I think the utter humiliation in front of her peers and by her mentor really took a toll. But that didn’t stop her from acting even more nasty towards me. Although our feud never truly ended, her other deeds are a story for another day.

Beldum: The Iron Ball pokemon

Beldum are interesting pokemon. Similar to Magnemite in many ways. Both use magnetic waves to levitate above the ground, both need friends to evolve, and both have three evolutionary stages. Belnum has the interesting type combination of Steel/Psychic giving it immunity to poision type; resistance to normal, flying, rock, steel, grass, psychic, ice, and dragon type; and weakness to ground and fire type attacks. At level 20, two Beldum combine to create a Metang and at level 45 two metang combine to create Metagross. Metagross has outstanding attack and defense stats as well as decent stats all around. In competitive battles, you mainly see Metagross as tanks.

Ability: Clear Body

This ability prevents stat reduction caused by another pokemon’s move. Moves like sand attack will have no effect, but moves such as Superpower that reduce the user’s stats will still take effect

Move-Set Breakdown:

Take Down - Normal - Attack - 90 Power - 85%

This is the only move Beldum can learn. You cannot teach it any moves by leveling or TM until it becomes Metang or Metagross.

Each Beldum will be traded with a lucky egg.

Pokemon:

Choice: They have it all! Great IV's where it counts, great nature, and the moves that these babes can learn on their own. These babies were born to battle!

4-Leaf – Adopted by Trombones13
    Flame – Adopted by ice_tomb9
    Horse Shoe – Adopted by npeper
    7 – Adopted by Paiopa
    Staple – Adopted by N0t2f34r
    Bunny – Adopted by revelp8

Prime: They rock! Good IV's and a move to die for.
    Star – Adopted by HiHi! Contest Winner!
    Rabbit – Adopted by thefuriousangel
    Chansey – Adopted by Jolteon Forever
    Blue – Adamant – 1, 9, 29, 30, 15, 31
    BELDUM – Adopted by Pikadude609
    Quagsire – Adamant – 18, 27, 25, 30, 29, 25 - Reserved for Kiwi
    Seven – Modest – 12, 4, 0, 30, 29, 31
    Ace – Adopted by Jolteon Forever
    AceO’Heart – Adamant – 30, 9, 28, 29, 5, 28 - Reserved for ice_tomb9
    Dratini – Quiet – 31, 5, 15, 17, 29, 30
    #7 – Adamant – 28, 17, 31, 4, 29, 3
    Dice – Adamant – 28, 6, 28, 1, 20, 31
    Honchkrow – Adopted by slizer107
    Wishbone – Adopted by Cherkat
    Foot – Adopted by Jolteon Forever
    Incense – Adamant – 9, 2, 8, 30, 29, 31
    Egg – Timid – 31, 9, 14, 30, 24, 21
    Socks – Adopted by trudyl33
    TV – Lax – 28, 6, 0, 30, 29, 24
    Leprichaun – Bashful – 26, 30, 28, 4, 12, 4 - Reserved for Cleon
    Silver – Lonely – 3, 7, 29, 28, 29, 25 - Reserved for Staraptormanic313
    Necklace – Adamant – 31, 0, 29, 1, 29, 25
    Glasses – Adopted by Beth39856
    Average – Lonely – 14, 25, 28, 17, 29, 28
    Watch – Brave – 4, 29, 29, 30, 29, 15
    Hero – Docile – 16, 30, 28, 28, 1, 25
    Shirt – Adamant – 27, 5, 28, 29, 29, 20
    Keychain – Quiet – 30, 3, 27, 29, 29, 25
    Glove – Adamant – 21, 30, 28, 28, 16, 29 - Reserved for Pikadude609
    Mit – Adamant – 29, 11, 28, 5, 29, 25
    Ring – Adamant – 20, 20, 29, 31, 29, 25 - Reserved for Pikadude609
    Goblin – Naďve – 12, 25, 28, 30, 29, 14
    Nemo – Adopted by thejearbear
    Teri – Lax – 18, 30, 31, 9, 29, 16
    Diamond – Gentle – 29, 1, 13, 30, 29, 6
    Murkrow – Adopted by Tourosdude15
    Shiny – Adamant – 28, 14, 23, 30, 29, 25
    Sunglasses – Adopted by Jolteon Forever
    Witch – Adamant – 8, 1, 29, 30, 29, 25
    QueenHeart – Modest – 28, 30, 10, 30, 10, 3
    Shoes – Quiet – 31, 9, 6, 28, 29, 25
    Baseball – Bashful – 25, 27, 30, 26, 29, 25
    Bad – Adamant – 26, 31, 29, 17, 29, 25 - Reserved for Kiwi
    Arcanine – Jolly – 17, 30, 16, 30, 29, 27
    Lucky Egg – Hardy – 29, 20, 28, 13, 29, 25
    Ducky – Naďve – 12, 30, 29, 30, 29, 2
    Hero – Hasty – 29, 30, 14, 30, 28, 25
    Tjugio – Adamant – 10, 30, 28, 28, 13, 6 - Reserved for junee
    Thursday – Adamant – 12, 30, 29, 22, 29, 15 - Reserved for Guilo
    Friday – Adamant – 0, 30, 29, 1, 29, 23
    Rain – Mild – 15, 28, 29, 28, 29, 25
    January – Adamant – 29, 9, 28, 9, 29, 31 - Reserved for Seaer
    Santa – Adamant – 13, 28, 27, 30, 29, 14 - Resrved for TheTaterTot
    Bugger – Adamant – 14, 28, 28, 22, 29, 25 - Reserved for Pikadude609
    September – Bashful – 22, 30, 28, 30, 5, 18

Rules:
    1. Leave a post with your name, friend code, the name of the Pokémon you want to adopt, and your preference between berries. All reservations are made on a first-come first-serve basis.
    2. Make sure you have me in your Pal Pad. My trainer name is Cari and my friend code is 1032 0130 1294
    3. I will accept any Pokémon. I do accept eggs, but pokemon are preferred.
    4. Items are highly appreciated but never required. Feel free to give me anything you think I deserve. I love surprises!
    5. I do not change the names of the pokemon I give out.
    6. If you ignore the private messages I send you while trying to schedule a time to pick up your pokemon, then your name will be removed from the reservation list and somebody who does answer my messages will have a chance to adopt it.
    7. Please feel free to post or send me a private message with any questions or comments about his event. I will do my best to answer you in a timely manner.

Super-Special-Awesome Beldum Name-Theme Contest

The first person to correctly guess the name-theme of this event will receive the TM31, Brick Break. Please post or PM your guesses today!

Congratulations to HiHi! for winning the name-theme contest! The theme was "luck" and the clue 'item' refered to the item being given out in this event, the Lucky Egg. Thanks to everybody who participated and good luck with the next name contest!

Clues:
    Item

The Theme Is Not:
    Metal Coat
    Iron Ball
    Lucky Egg
    Other Pokemon
    Poker

Last edited by LovelyStrife; 10-03-2008 at 06:37 PM.
    ~~Lovely Strife~~
    Even a strife can be lovely....
    So touch my tears with your lips, touch my world with your finger tips ~~ Queen
    Currently Catching: Over 300 pink blobs adopted to loving homes!
    Current Event:
    Next Project:
    Wanna read my diary?

PokeFarm Blogger Array ice_tomb9's Avatar
    Credits
    Blog Entries

Told you i would stalk it!!! Can i get Flame please??? o yeah is the item Metal Coat???

Pokemon Trainer Student Array
    Credits

Sweet! I've been meaning to breed a beldum for a while now! Could I snag Horse Shoe? Thanks! The theme escapes me though...
    ~~~And yes, it IS spelled Peper!~~~
    ~~~~<(''<)<( '' )>(>'')>~~~~

Mad as a Hatter Array
    Credits
    Blog Entries

I've got both reservations down. The theme is not "Metal Coat". Keep guessing. I think it's a rather obvious one, but I'm also weird. lol
    ~~Lovely Strife~~
    Current Event:
    Next Project:
    Wanna read my diary?

Credits
    Blog Entries

Honchkrow – Sassy – 31, 29, 16, 30, 5, 25

Foot – Hasty – 28, 30, 3, 15, 13, 31

If i can get two then i will have these, but i don't need a lucky egg on both.
    Thanks mewmewmew!!!

Pokemon Trainer Student Array Viperizer's Avatar
    Credits

could i get Silver – Lonely – 3, 7, 29, 28, 29, 25
    "He Just lost it."
    "Who?"
    "The Man In Charge."

Mad as a Hatter Array
    Credits
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jolteon Forever View Post
    Honchkrow – Sassy – 31, 29, 16, 30, 5, 25

Foot – Hasty – 28, 30, 3, 15, 13, 31

If i can get two then i will have these, but i don't need a lucky egg on both.
    I'm keeping it strictly one per person for the first week. So choose one for now and if the other is still there next week I can put you down for it. ^_^
    ~~Lovely Strife~~
    Current Event:
    Next Project:
    Wanna read my diary?

Credits
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by LovelyStrife View Post
    I'm keeping it strictly one per person for the first week. So choose one for now and if the other is still there next week I can put you down for it. ^_^
    i will take this one and i don't need a lucky egg on it if you want to keep it, but if you don't i will be happy to have another one in my bag
    Thanks mewmewmew!!!

Mad as a Hatter Array
    Credits
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jolteon Forever View Post
    i will take this one and i don't need a lucky egg on it if you want to keep it, but if you don't i will be happy to have another one in my bag
    All the firsts will have it. And which one? Which name? I might be being blind and confused, but I don't see which you'd like to adopt in your post.
    ~~Lovely Strife~~
    Current Event:
    Next Project:
    Wanna read my diary?

Credits
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by LovelyStrife View Post
    All the firsts will have it. And which one? Which name? I might be being blind and confused, but I don't see which you'd like to adopt in your post.
    oops my bad, i will take foot (never in my lifedid i think i would ever say that XD)
    Thanks mewmewmew!!!