Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718

Thread: Lazing About The Farm

Mad as a Hatter Array
    Credits
    Blog Entries

Default Farm Update!

Today was a pretty sweet day! I got quite a bit done, both inside and outside of the Pokemon world.

I traded 3 pokemon, I updated The Strife Diaries, and I saw a sweet new movie. I also finished up my Economics homework. ^_^ I am two tests away from being finished with this quarter of school. That makes me pretty happy.

I also went to see the movie Battleship! I liked it. It wasn't the best movie in the world, but it had Liam Neeson as Admiral Cutie-Pie. Overall, it was a fun day.

The only thing I didn't make progress in was my Meditite chain. I didn't catch any today. Then agian, I only went through about 20 super-repels. I have used about 550 super-repels so far in the chain and I am at 17 or 18 shiny Meditite caught (yeah, I can't be bothered to find my DS and check for sure).

Well.... That is everything. I hope that everybody else is having a fun weekend like I am.

LCS
    ~~Lovely Strife~~
    Even a strife can be lovely....
    So touch my tears with your lips, touch my world with your finger tips ~~ Queen
    Currently Catching: Over 300 pink blobs adopted to loving homes!
    Current Event:
    Next Project:
    Wanna read my diary?

Mad as a Hatter Array
    Credits
    Blog Entries

Default Farm Update!

Gah! I am 100% heartbroken right now. My chain of Meditite? I was up to 18 and I was chaining while watching Family Guy. I had put it down so that I could do some stuff with the cat, and when I came back I opened up my DS to continue the chain. I clicked on the super-repel so that I could work on it, and my game froze. No music, no reaction to buttons, no change in the screen. I am so sad! All of my shinies are gone. ;_;

This is the first time I've had a game freeze on me during a chain. It makes me sad and it makes me not want to chain because the game could freeze again and I'd lose all of my progress. >_< I think I'll take a break from chaining for a while. I know that I took a break the last time I lost a chain (my DS ran out of power - while I was chaining Igglybuff X_X ). So... Yeah, that's what's happening at Strife Farms. >_<
    ~~Lovely Strife~~
    Current Event:
    Next Project:
    Wanna read my diary?

Mad as a Hatter Array
    Credits
    Blog Entries

Default Farm Update!

Oh snap! It's been a while.

Well, the biggest excuse that I can give for not updating or making any progress is that my boyfriend has taken my 3 Nintendo DS's and hidden them. Along with the 3 DS's, there are 6 missing pokemon games (diamond, japanese diamond, black, fire red, leaf green, emerald). Needless to say I am livid and working on getting them back. My diamond game alone has countless hours on it and most of my shiny collection, in addition to being connected to the 1,000 pokemon on my Wii ranch. :// Needless to say, all trades are on hold for the time being.

In other news.... I've been making progress on my fanfiction. ^_^ I've also had some time to plan out my next move on the ranch. As soon as my games and DS's turn up, then I will post my next event. It won't be The Avenger's Initiative (I might coincide that with the DVD release a few months from now), but I think that most people will be pleased. In addition, I have added a new entry to the game, so give it your best shot!

LCS
    ~~Lovely Strife~~
    Current Event:
    Next Project:
    Wanna read my diary?