Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 69

Thread: Noctem's Special Bagon

  1. #41
    Pokemon Trainer in Waiting Array shum1x's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Airing Cupboard in the Sky
    Posts
    88
    Credits
    2,606

    Talking

    Quote Originally Posted by Babael View Post
    Draco Meteor cannot be bred into any pokemon. It has to be taught to dragon pokemon via Move tutor when their happiness is maxed out. Are you ready to trade now, I already have all of the pokemon your offering anyway.
    I know it cant i had a dialga and a palkia and I HAVE a garchomp with Draco Meteor
    Oh and Babael,SMILE A BIT!!!!
    ITS KINDNESS DAY EVERYDAY!!!!!
    BE KIND GUYS AND SMILE A BIT!!!


    Quote Originally Posted by shum1x View Post
    I know it cant i had a dialga and a palkia and I HAVE a garchomp with Draco Meteor
    Oh and Babael,SMILE A BIT!!!!
    ITS KINDNESS DAY EVERYDAY!!!!!
    BE KIND GUYS AND SMILE A BIT!!!
    lol sorry.....BUT......

    Heyy babael no worries
    its ok i can make him or her like me easy peasy lemon squeezy!!
    my details are in my profile
    Last edited by Babael; 07-04-2008 at 04:14 PM. Reason: Triple post
    Yaws Trooly

    Pokémon Dimound:0044 1725 8968
    Name:Nick
    Mario Karrrt Wii:5155-3050-2971
    SSBB:5327-2382-1065

    "http://www.smtenterprises.com"
    Do you like Eragon, Eldest and Brisingr? Collectively known as the Inheritance Cycle?
    See the link up there? You haven't laughed like that since you saw that guy walk into a lamp post reading the "Financial Times"! =)

  2. #42
    The Kid In The Black Hat Array Gouswer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Pwnnsylvania
    Posts
    1,442
    Credits
    3,318

    Default

    I can trade from 8-12 PM EST today. I'll PM you then if I see you on.
    Beep...
    Boop...

  3. #43
    IV Breeder Array Babael's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    California
    Posts
    2,695
    Credits
    17,603

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shum1x View Post
    I know it cant i had a dialga and a palkia and I HAVE a garchomp with Draco Meteor
    Oh and Babael,SMILE A BIT!!!!
    ITS KINDNESS DAY EVERYDAY!!!!!
    BE KIND GUYS AND SMILE A BIT!!!




    lol sorry.....BUT......

    Heyy babael no worries
    its ok i can make him or her like me easy peasy lemon squeezy!!
    my details are in my profile
    Please use the edit option instead of double and triple posting.


    Quote Originally Posted by Gouswer View Post
    I can trade from 8-12 PM EST today. I'll PM you then if I see you on.
    I'm online now. Let me know when you're ready.

    Pearl:3138 8955 2379
    Platinum: 2236 9523 8918
    Diamond: 1549 7576 0375
    Silver: 5329 3177 5102
    White:
    Black: 4384 4378 6673
    Banner courtesy of BlondinieNZ
    Come adopt a champion bred pokemon.
    Now breeding: Bagon

  4. #44
    Farm Hand Array Cherkat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Riley's World
    Posts
    1,613
    Credits
    19,950
    Blog Entries
    12

    Talking

    Thank you so much for another amazing pokemon I'll just have to make it love me


    Thanks Belnumcree for the awesome signature banner!

  5. #45
    Pokemon Trainer Student Array Guilo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    318
    Credits
    2,833

    Default

    Could I please get one of these after I am done with a 3 vs 3 battle against my cousin?

    Name: Jacob
    New FC in upper right corner

    Quote Originally Posted by Guilo View Post
    "I spam spambaskets bespam it spams you the aspammity to spam spamone a spam of spam withspam spampearing spamsane. Spam, if spamone spam spammed you a spample you'd spam like 'Spam? Spam the spam is spam?', spam if it's spam in a spambasket you're like 'Spam is spam!.'" - Spametri Spamtin

    It's hard to spamderspam and spamprehend what spammers spam when they're spammin'.

  6. #46
    IV Breeder Array Babael's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    California
    Posts
    2,695
    Credits
    17,603

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Guilo View Post
    Could I please get one of these after I am done with a 3 vs 3 battle against my cousin?

    Name: Jacob
    New FC in upper right corner
    There aren't any Bagon left, all of the ones including the extras without Draco Meteor have been reserved. If you like I can add you to the waiting list just in case someone doesn't pick their dragon up.

    Pearl:3138 8955 2379
    Platinum: 2236 9523 8918
    Diamond: 1549 7576 0375
    Silver: 5329 3177 5102
    White:
    Black: 4384 4378 6673
    Banner courtesy of BlondinieNZ
    Come adopt a champion bred pokemon.
    Now breeding: Bagon

  7. #47
    Pokemon Trainer Student Array Guilo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    318
    Credits
    2,833

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Babael View Post
    There aren't any Bagon left, all of the ones including the extras without Draco Meteor have been reserved. If you like I can add you to the waiting list just in case someone doesn't pick their dragon up.
    Oh, ok, sorry about that, I didn't see that there were none left on the first post untill just after I posted that.

    If you could add me to the waiting list, that would be great.

    Quote Originally Posted by Guilo View Post
    "I spam spambaskets bespam it spams you the aspammity to spam spamone a spam of spam withspam spampearing spamsane. Spam, if spamone spam spammed you a spample you'd spam like 'Spam? Spam the spam is spam?', spam if it's spam in a spambasket you're like 'Spam is spam!.'" - Spametri Spamtin

    It's hard to spamderspam and spamprehend what spammers spam when they're spammin'.

  8. #48
    IV Breeder Array Babael's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    California
    Posts
    2,695
    Credits
    17,603

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Guilo View Post
    Oh, ok, sorry about that, I didn't see that there were none left on the first post untill just after I posted that.

    If you could add me to the waiting list, that would be great.
    It's no problem, I'll probably breed another batch just for the folks on the waiting list as soon as I EV train and level up the new father. Just to make sure you guys still get one.

    Pearl:3138 8955 2379
    Platinum: 2236 9523 8918
    Diamond: 1549 7576 0375
    Silver: 5329 3177 5102
    White:
    Black: 4384 4378 6673
    Banner courtesy of BlondinieNZ
    Come adopt a champion bred pokemon.
    Now breeding: Bagon

  9. #49
    Pokemon Trainer Student Array Guilo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    318
    Credits
    2,833

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Babael View Post
    It's no problem, I'll probably breed another batch just for the folks on the waiting list as soon as I EV train and level up the new father. Just to make sure you guys still get one.
    Cool, thanks. I know you probably won't need help with anything, but if you do, let me know.

    Quote Originally Posted by Guilo View Post
    "I spam spambaskets bespam it spams you the aspammity to spam spamone a spam of spam withspam spampearing spamsane. Spam, if spamone spam spammed you a spample you'd spam like 'Spam? Spam the spam is spam?', spam if it's spam in a spambasket you're like 'Spam is spam!.'" - Spametri Spamtin

    It's hard to spamderspam and spamprehend what spammers spam when they're spammin'.

  10. #50
    IV Breeder Array Babael's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    California
    Posts
    2,695
    Credits
    17,603

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Guilo View Post
    Cool, thanks. I know you probably won't need help with anything, but if you do, let me know.
    Sure, I'll only breed a new batch if everyone picks theirs up.

    Pearl:3138 8955 2379
    Platinum: 2236 9523 8918
    Diamond: 1549 7576 0375
    Silver: 5329 3177 5102
    White:
    Black: 4384 4378 6673
    Banner courtesy of BlondinieNZ
    Come adopt a champion bred pokemon.
    Now breeding: Bagon

Similar Threads

  1. Dratini for Bagon
    By predictions of doom in forum PokeFarm Pokémon Egg Trades
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-26-2010, 03:33 PM
  2. A special birthday for a very special lady!
    By Gamegeezer in forum Non-Pokémon Stuff
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 06-08-2008, 06:11 PM
  3. ><Bagon Anyone???><
    By Little_poke_love in forum General Trades
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-17-2007, 06:41 PM
  4. Bagon
    By bdeol in forum General Trades
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-06-2007, 10:28 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •