Thread: Just and idea

Pokemon Trainer Student Array BlondinieNZ's Avatar
    Credits

Default Just and idea

could this forum have like a Record thread eg The smallest remoraid to ever be caught could make it into the records
    and just things like that it was just a suggestion i dont know lolz feel free to add ideas

Credits
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BlondinieNZ View Post
    could this forum have like a Record thread eg The smallest remoraid to ever be caught could make it into the records
    and just things like that it was just a suggestion i dont know lolz feel free to add ideas
    You would need away to verify the records. There would have to be a member or a group of members in charge of checking the Remoraids or whatever the record would be.

Then when it comes to records you cannot verify by Wi-Fi or trades, can you trust 100% that a person would not just say I have caught and release 12,000 Pokemon?

Pokemon Trainer Student Array BlondinieNZ's Avatar
    Credits

it would obviously have to be proven or it cant be a record lolz

Credits
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BlondinieNZ View Post
    it would obviously have to be proven or it cant be a record lolz
    But I am saying about 95% of the records kept ingame have no way to be shown to others to verify that what the person is saying is legit.

So obviously you could have people saying I have 999:59 hours and they could have bought the game yesterday, but since there is no way to check their game time you would have to take their word for it.

Not saying that people would cheat, but it is human nature to want to be better then the next person. This would turn into someone saying I have 8,000 eggs hatched and about 5 other people saying I have over 9,000 eggs hatched and you only have 8,000, wow what a loser.

Putting young whipper snappers into place since 1882. Array belnumcree's Avatar
    Credits
    Blog Entries

I know everyone doesn't have access to it, but you could upload a digital pic.
    Extremely ancient and decrepit retired Boulder Gym Leader....Thanks Vis for the new card. *looks at new user title* Stay off my lawn

Credits
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by belnumcree View Post
    I know everyone doesn't have access to it, but you could upload a digital pic.
    With the way our photo archive looks, how many members would have access to take and upload a digital photo?

Big Brother Array
    Credits
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BugCatcher6 View Post

So obviously you could have people saying I have 999:59 hours and they could have bought the game yesterday, but since there is no way to check their game time you would have to take their word for it.

Hey Guys I wasted more of my life playing pokemon than you!

By the way 999:59 is equivalent to 31 and 1/4 work weeks or 2.6 months in 24 hour segments it is 41 days or 1 month 12days
    My god is that depressing.

Actually I throughly enjoy playing pokemon and do not consider any time playing wasted. Especially since it inspires me creatively and most of that time spent is what i like to cal "sleep"
    Swears make baby Bonsly cry.

Rare Item Hunter Array Viscosity's Avatar
    Credits
    Blog Entries

We're not evening mentioning the fact that some members use more than one game or have moved between games. Then there's the whole wifi IV battle stuff. None of the records are really going to reflect what's true.

Credits
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Viscosity View Post
    We're not evening mentioning the fact that some members use more than one game or have moved between games. Then there's the whole wifi IV battle stuff. None of the records are really going to reflect what's true.
    Thank you, that was my point, but you just said it gooder he-he.