Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Superpowers

Poke Kid Array NervokenIsMyHero's Avatar
    Credits

I would love to be able to Teleport. Then i dont have to wait to get my license for driving xD
    Kayla - 4596 8902 0590
    Breeding: Tough Sunubbull

Pokemon Trainer Student Array pokemasterSD's Avatar
    Credits
    Blog Entries

My powers I was dreaming for years.My power is that I was the third most powerful being in all existence.I am able to transform into all things,warp to different galaxies like the pokemon world and all the things you Imagen and what you saw on tv.I am so powerful that with one snap of a finger I can wipe out the universe in all of existence.(but i'm never going to do that.)I'm also have a heart of pure good so I can spread good everywhere.I can also grant people wishes and I can give people powers.I also have armor made out of gold and diomond.And I have a parallel galaxy in my body that is high class.It beats any hotel.I dream about this all night.

Quote Originally Posted by pokemasterSD View Post
    My powers I was dreaming for years.My power is that I was the third most powerful being in all existence.I am able to transform into all things,warp to different galaxies like the pokemon world and all the things you Imagen and what you saw on tv.I am so powerful that with one snap of a finger I can wipe out the universe in all of existence.(but i'm never going to do that.)I'm also have a heart of pure good so I can spread good everywhere.I can also grant people wishes and I can give people powers.I also have armor made out of gold and diomond.And I have a parallel galaxy in my body that is high class.It beats any hotel.I dream about this all night.
    Who's the second and first most powerful?
    Thanks for all the posts guys!
    When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.

PokeFarm Champion Array Shiny Lucario's Avatar
    Credits

Wow, you can do all that and there are two more people that are more powerful than you 0_0...

*shudders*

^Click the Inferaldo for a chance to win shinies and stuff.
    Credit for the Inferaldo goes to timmyeatsfood and his amazing spriting ;D

Quote Originally Posted by belnumcree
    I couldn't spot a hack unless it was a blue Pikachu that knew Draco Meteor....>_> lol
    In honor of Nak's departure, "Bootsie." *whistles*

I battle with hacked Pokemon. Array revelp8's Avatar
    Credits
    Blog Entries

sounds like it came out of Dragon Ball Z! LMAO!!
    the dancing butterfly just 6-0d your team

Property of Nak Array Gamegeezer's Avatar
    Credits

Telekinesis would be all i needed to take control of anything.
    ~HEROES GET REMEMBERED BUT LEGENDS NEVER DIE~

My super smash bros brawl friend code 4167-4180-7389

Thanks pokemasterSD for finding this sig for me.

*twinned psychically with vowl123*

Property of Nak XD

Pokemon Trainer Student Array dan the man's Avatar
    Credits

I would have the smartest mind.
    A mind so smart that I could build teleportation devices, and find the cure for the common cold..and stuff.
    Holy (apparently censored ) Batman! Pokefarm got a makeover! And it looks hot!

Crypt Gym Secretary Array pikaluva13's Avatar
    Credits
    Blog Entries

I would want the power to use anyone elses powers, like Peter Petrelli, from Heroes

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Credits

definitly the ability to manipulate the elements of the earth...Waterball fight!!!

Mad as a Hatter Array
    Credits
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by pikaluva13 View Post
    I would want the power to use anyone elses powers, like Peter Petrelli, from Heroes
    That is tempting, but I think I'll go to X-Men for my superpowers. I want Professor X's power. I would love to be able to read people's minds and make them do whatever I wanted. Then I could know what people really think of me. I'd know when people were lieing..... It would be great.

I wish I could marry Jean Luc... er.. Professor X. That would be awesome... Oh Patrick Stewart... So bald and yet so awesome...
    ~~Lovely Strife~~
    Even a strife can be lovely....
    So touch my tears with your lips, touch my world with your finger tips ~~ Queen
    Currently Catching: Over 300 pink blobs adopted to loving homes!
    Current Event:
    Next Project:
    Wanna read my diary?