Page 1 of 86 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: Welcome New Members

Credits
    Blog Entries

Question Welcome New Members

This thread is to welcome all new members. We here at PokéFarm are glad you are joining us in the farming community. Besides great farm raised Pokémon, we also offer a great Gym Battle System as well as many tournaments.

I would like to add all our most important informative threads in an easy to access line of links here.

Forum Rules

• The FAQ Section - Something all new members should do is read and understand the forum rules.

Gym System
    • Dust Devil Gym - The Dust Devil Gym is ran by Alirrath and has a Sandstorm theme. Be sure to learn the rules before challenging.
    • Mana Gym - The Mana Gym is ran by Slizer107 and has a Rain theme. Be sure to learn the rules before challenging.
    • Valor Gym - The Valor Gym is ran by BugCatcher6 and is setup to follow the VGC format. Check out the Valor Gym VGC rules for the Valor before challenging.

Forum Farming
    • Forum Farms - What I call the Minor Markets. These farmers are not on the main site breeding, yet.
    • Farmer's Tool Shed - Discuss all things farming. Polls welcomed here.

Sub-Forum Farms

Pokémon Trading

Pokémon Battling

Pokémon Chat

Other Resources

General Discussion

Guides written by members

Old Generation Guides

If you are a new member please make your first post here. Let everyone know your trainer name and Friend Code. By posting your trainer name and Friend Code you could receive a gift for just being a new member.
    Last edited by BugCatcher6; 02-20-2014 at 05:50 PM.

Pokemon Trainer Array soccergurl22's Avatar
    Credits

Talking

Ya. Welcome Everyone!

Credits
    Blog Entries

I was just wondering with so many new members getting infractions and then replying to the infraction with a PM saying, sorry I am new I did not know. We have an FAQ and this little guide. I heard in a PM that people don't like to read the FAQ because who wants to read all that info. Well I did when I came here. If you don't take the time to learn the rules, then don't be surprised when you get an infraction. So to the new members that think I am mean or unfriendly, post here and let me know why. Post here to let us know what is unclear in the FAQ. Sorry if this sounds mean, but there are very little infractions that make it past me. I don't sleep. I have no friends when it comes to giving infractions. If you think that reading the FAQs is a waste of time, I will see you soon.

Pokemon Trainer Student Array mrsimms101's Avatar
    Credits

Hey everyone, didn't notice this thread when I joined up, but still guess Im a new member. I noticed a few threads in other chatz where people were saying hello, but thought I'd post my hello here, instead of a zillion people making new threads just for hellos.
    So, I'm from Australia, my favourite pokemon is Jolteon, and I'm trying my hand at breeding for IVs to build a team before I try battling any of you awesome trainers around here.
    So hopefully I'll be challenging you guys soon!

Credits
    Blog Entries

This is in no way saying anything bad about you, but what you just posted made me think of it. It is funny how new members find post that are over 2 months old and reply to them, but they can't find a stickied thread welcoming them. Most new members also cannot find the FAQ.

Pokemon Trainer Student Array mrsimms101's Avatar
    Credits

Yeah well, it's my job as a noob to be oblivious to the obvious
    Sorry, but this is actually the first forum I've ever signed up to, so was a little unfamiliar with the "forum concept" as a whole. I'm getting better though - and haven't done anything stupid enough to receive an infraction, which is a bonus (and youll be pleased to know that I have found the FAQs haha)

Mana Gym Leader Array Slizer107's Avatar
    Credits
    Blog Entries

I think ill stop replying to infractions unless i need to clear out what i did was acctually wrong.
    Use to be the site pest, the a gym leader and at times both!
    I would say I am an old member... but I joined when I was 12, so 6 years down the line I am only 18...

Credits
    Blog Entries

Trust me, if I give an infraction there is no arguing it. If you read the FAQ then you would know Rule #1: The GM Is Always Right.

I am a fair person and if someone thinks I made a mistake then they can PM me about it.

Credits
    Blog Entries

I think we need an update for our 2nd and 3rd badge winners
    It's been great, PokeFarm. I'll miss you. I'm on AIM if you ever need me. =)

This line is for Shiny Lucario. ~ ~
    >This line is for belnumcree.
    >>This line is for WestCoastNinja.
    >>>This line is for cisco.
    >>>>This line is for joinred1127.
    >>>>>This line is for razorbeam.
    >>>>>>This line is for Babael and Paws_Of_Fate.
    >>>>>>>This line is for Cherkat, nana nettie, Viscosity, HMTKSteve, and toys4life. ♥♥♥♥♥
    >>>>>>> This line is for Death By Bronzong, Fautor Animus, and puffdaddy. ♥♥♥
    >>>>>>>>>This line is for timmyeatsfood, pokemasterSD, Trombones13, pikaluva13, and Taurosdude15. ♥♥♥♥♥
    >>>>>>>>>>This line is for juaco, nagib_253, Achates, noodleboy1011, and DescipleOfDeathx. ♥♥♥♥♥
    >>>>>>>>>>>This line is for all my AC:WW friends in PokeFarm, specifically plusletrainer and nickgamer10. ♥♥
    >>>>>>>>>>>>This line is for the rest of my friends here in PokeFarm, you know who you are.
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>celph77, wherever you went... This line's for you. ♥
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Same with you, andyc15 and soccergurl22.
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Gamegeezer, I'll see you on Voice Chat like usual. XD

Pokemon Trainer in Waiting Array
    Credits

Hey! How do you get the trainer cards? the friend code images? a buddy icon?
    Hey! Need Sinnoh pokemon? Check out my trade thread at http://forum.pokefarm.com/showthread.php?t=4608 to view, trade, and rate my pokemon.