Thread: Poké Academy Guild System

Credits
    Blog Entries

Thumbs up Poké Academy Guild System

I know on other forums that use a guild system it is usually individual guilds with like 10 members per guild, we don't have enough members here for that.

So I have been looking for a way to give out the Golden Combee Badge that is exclusive to the past school like challenges of the Poké Academy.

So I am going to work on my own guild system, which as we have so few battling members, it will also extend to those that are farming.

You will earn points for things like joining a tournament, winning a battle, losing a battle, battling the gyms, winning a gym battle, having a farm event, traded Pokémon, and more ways are coming.

There would be 4+ tier ranks to gain within the system, with the top tier earning the Golden Combee badge.

1st tier or 0 points would be a beginner level, each tier could follow at say 200 pts, 400 pts, 600 pts, 800 pts, and 1,000pts.

As far as points being awarded it would be something like 10 points for a battle win, but in a tournament 15 points per win, or 15 points for beating a higher tier member.

Farmers it may be a bit easier, like 20 points for an event, then 5 points per every 2 traded Pokémon, 5 per single trade if an item is attached.

I am still planning things and wanted to judge interest before getting too into it.

Pokemon Trainer Student Array Viperizer's Avatar
    Credits

I would so be down for this!
    "He Just lost it."
    "Who?"
    "The Man In Charge."

Credits
    Blog Entries

I am still working on a system. I had one made up for when I was on Serebii, but ditched it to help a friend start a guild, so I am trying to remember everything haha.