Thread: Mario Kart 8?

Pokemon Trainer Student Array TheMonsterAtlas's Avatar
    Credits
    Blog Entries

Default Mario Kart 8?

Is anyone else extremely excited for Mario Kart 8? I really am, I want to get it day one, that'd be super awesome! Anyone else picking it up?

Pokefarm's Bike Mechanic Array
    Credits
    Blog Entries

I plan to get a copy as well, after I get a Wii U ofc :3

Credits
    Blog Entries

yeah, I'm totally hyped for it. I just got my new gaming PC but I'm going to try and pre-order my copy of Mario Kart 8. It's going to be great B)

I'm sure I will pick it up eventually. Not gonna rush out to get it right away, though.

Credits
    Blog Entries

Yeah, I just pre-ordered it, I even created a video about it on my youtube channel. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qlAh6vuy4Ww

Quote Originally Posted by joshw2011 View Post
    I'm sure I will pick it up eventually. Not gonna rush out to get it right away, though.
    I lied. Going to get it soon after release. If you register it on Club Nintendo before... July 31, I think?... you get a free game. Zelda Wind Waker HD, Super Mario Bros. U, Wii Party U, or Pikmin 3. I own the first 3 so will be getting Pikmin. I got the Pikmin version for Wii, but never got to playing it. Started it last night and enjoy it like I thought I would. Wanted to make sure I would actually want Pikmin 3 before rushing out to get MK8 just for that game for free. :P

She Will, She Will, Rock You Array Sorgatani's Avatar
    Credits
    Blog Entries

The free game offer certainly applies to EUR/PAL region, I wasn't sure if it applied to US.

Seems we'll get a slightly wider selection of games to choose from than you guys, so I don't know what I'll end up choosing. If I'd known about this last year, maybe I would've bought the MK8 wiiU bundle instead of the MH3 one, and gotten MH3 for free.

I was planning on getting MK8 even before learning about this offer, if anything it will speed up my purchase.
    Last edited by Sorgatani; 05-06-2014 at 07:44 PM.
    Credit for Michigan Toed image goes to thefuriousangel
    Credit for Jester Politoed image goes to N0t2f34r
    Sorgatani's Pokemon Collection

Credits

I'll be getting MK8 too! I'm not big on pre-ordering so I'll just test my luck and hope to get it on day 1! :] I got Pokemon X on day one without pre-order so lets hope it goes that way!. Also does anyone want to add NinID's? Maybe we can have a PokeFarm MK8 get together in a world wide or something! I'm a huge fan of Mario Kart Wii !! Really excited to play mK8
    FC:4720-0491-7022
    ^Click to go to my YouTube Chanel^

Quote Originally Posted by Sorgatani View Post
    The free game offer certainly applies to EUR/PAL region, I wasn't sure if it applied to US.

Seems we'll get a slightly wider selection of games to choose from than you guys, so I don't know what I'll end up choosing. If I'd known about this last year, maybe I would've bought the MK8 wiiU bundle instead of the MH3 one, and gotten MH3 for free.

I was planning on getting MK8 even before learning about this offer, if anything it will speed up my purchase.
    http://www.gamespot.com/articles/nin.../1100-6419314/

Europe gets to choose from 10 games, the US just the 4 I listed.

Edit: Oh I see you edited, probably to add the second part of your post. Sorry. :P (it was slightly confusing to read, but knowing you edited makes sense now haha)

Quote Originally Posted by RitualxZero View Post
    I'll be getting MK8 too! I'm not big on pre-ordering so I'll just test my luck and hope to get it on day 1! :] I got Pokemon X on day one without pre-order so lets hope it goes that way!. Also does anyone want to add NinID's? Maybe we can have a PokeFarm MK8 get together in a world wide or something! I'm a huge fan of Mario Kart Wii !! Really excited to play mK8
    Mine is joshw2011.