Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Super Smash Bros. Wii U and 3DS

Quote Originally Posted by BugCatcher6 View Post
    Little Mac is the only person to beat Iron Mike Tyson in his prime. That is not a backup dancer.

Serving up that Kevin Ferdline realness.

Diddy Kong confirmed! Captain Falcon, Jigglypuff, Ness, and Yoshi are the only ones in all the previous games not yet confirmed.

Credits

I wish for game 'n watch to return tho.
    ~

Apparently Dedenne has been confirmed. Probably just as a Pokeball Pokemon, though.

Pokemon Trainer Student Array TheMonsterAtlas's Avatar
    Credits
    Blog Entries

Really excited for the new Smash Bros. the internet connection for Wii U is FAR superior to Wii's so the gameplay should be great!

Quote Originally Posted by TheMonsterAtlas View Post
    Really excited for the new Smash Bros. the internet connection for Wii U is FAR superior to Wii's so the gameplay should be great!
    Unfortunately for me half the time I use my wii u it doesn't connect. It can find the router in a new connection search and connect fine then but still can't find it through the old connection. I don't understand. But the last couple times I tried internet it worked fine so maybe it's all good now? I sure hope so

Lumiose City has been confirmed as a stage for 3DS. It will be on top of Prism Tower.

I hope they don't have exclusives between the two games.

Pokemon Trainer Student Array TheMonsterAtlas's Avatar
    Credits
    Blog Entries

Sounds like more of a problem for your router than your Wii U. It could be several different things, but one of the frequent problems people have with connecting to the internet stem from their router. If it happens again, you can always post about it on the forums and someone can help you with it!

I'm soooo excited for Smash, I know I'm going to be playing Megaman and hopefully I can play it for my charity livestream.

Credits
    Blog Entries

3DS version out this summer; Wii U in winter.

Greninja and Charizard (Mega Charizard X is presumably the Smash Ball power-up; Mega Lucario also confirmed) are playable.

Also confirmed: Master Balls, a new type of Poké Ball item that only contains rare or legendary Pokémon.

I don't see myself picking up both. Will obviously be going for the Wii U version. Stupid that it's not coming out first. You would think they would push that one first, to get more Wii U sales.

Can't wait for the winter though. They better put it out in time for Christmas. Both for selfish reasons and business reasons. They would be idiots (even moreso) if they don't.