Thread: The Juice Shoppe

Torrent Gym Leader/Head Farmer Array Deneves's Avatar
    Credits
    Blog Entries

Default The Juice Shoppe

On Autumnal Avenue in Lumiose City there is a Juice Shoppe where you can purchase and create Berry Juices for your pokemon to drink. You can chose which pokemon in your party you wish to give the juice to after it is bought or created.

The man on the left will offer you a choice of three drinks of which you can purchase only one. These drinks vary and can be altered by saving and soft-resetting before talking to him. They consist of:
    Colorful Shake - This raises the happiness level of the pokemon that drinks it. I’ve seen it sell from $1,000-$4,800.

Sodas raise a pokemon’s level. Any level-up moves will be skipped if that level is passed by drinking these sodas.
    Rare Soda - It varies in potency and price from $10,000-$30,000 and raises the pokemon’s level by 1 for each $10,000 that it costs.
    Ultra Rare Soda - Raises the pokemon’s level by 4 or 5 and costs $40,000 or $50,000 respectively.

Juices will raise the pokemon’s Effort Value by 1 for each $100 in price. If the pokemon has maxed out its EVs it will its boost happiness level. (probably boosts happiness either way).
    Purple Juice - Raises a pokemon’s HP Effort Value.
    Red Juice - Raises a pokemon’s Attack Effort Value.
    Yellow Juice - Raises a pokemon’s Defense Effort Value.
    Blue Juice - Raises a pokemon’s Special Attack Effort Value.
    Green Juice - Raises a pokemon’s Special Defense Effort Value.
    Pink Juice - Raises a pokemon’s Speed Effort Value.

On the right hand side you can create a drink by mixing two berries together. You can only mix one drink a day, but can get one drink from each side of the juice bar.

Colorful Shake - can be made by mixing any two berries of different colors.
    Perilous Soup - can be made by mixing a Kee and a Maranga berry. This soup resets all your Effort Values to 0.
    Juices will raise the pokemon’s Effort Value can be made by mixing two berries of the same color:
    Purple:
    Chesto*, Wiki, Payaba, Kasib, Colbur, Ganlon
    Red:
    Cheri*, Leppa*, Figy, Tamato, Pomeg, Occa, Haban, Chople, Liechi
    Yellow:
    Aspear*, Sitrus, Iapapa, Qualot, Grepa, Wacan, Shuca, Charti, Chilan, Kee
    Blue:
    Oran*, Kelpsy, Yache, Coba, Passho, Apicot, Maranga
    Green:
    Rawst*, Lum, Honedew, Rindo, Tanga, Kebia, Babiri, Salac
    Pink:
    Pecha*, Persim, Mago, Petaya, Roselli

The strength of these juices vary from 4-32 in multiple of 4. Stronger juices are made by mixing two different berries.
    4 EVs - Mixing two of the same berries denoted with an asterisk
    8 EVs - Mixing Cheri & Leppa. Mixing two of the same of the damaging reducing berries, Persim, Sitrus, or Lum
    12 EVs - Mixing two of the same, Figy, Wiki, Mago, Aguav, Iapapa or any of the hybrid berries.
    16 EVs - Mixing one of the berries denoted with an asterisk with another berry of the same color.
    32 EVs - Mixing two different berries of the same color not denoted by an asterisk.
    Last edited by Deneves; 12-07-2013 at 02:59 PM.

Pokemon Trainer Student Array Donnie boy's Avatar
    Credits

Wow, I had no idea the juice shoppe had stuff like this, those level up sodas and that perilous soup will be extremely uselful. Thanks for this
    Trainer name: Donny
    Switch friend code: SW-2164-3125-4438
    Pokémon Home friend code: ZVESWASXFWAJ

Torrent Gym Leader/Head Farmer Array Deneves's Avatar
    Credits
    Blog Entries

I should add that I have read that mixing Lansat Berry & Starf Berry creates a Rare Soda, but I can't confirm this as I don't have either of these berries

Credits
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Deneves View Post
    I should add that I have read that mixing Lansat Berry & Starf Berry creates a Rare Soda, but I can't confirm this as I don't have either of these berries
    Darkrai13 should be closing in on 100 consecutive wins in the Battle Maison and that will earn him the Lansat or Starf Berry, I can't remember which one is given at 100 wins.