Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Duh Duh Da Duh

Credits
    Blog Entries

Cool Duh Duh Da Duh

September 30th, 1998 Pokémon Red and Blue were released in the United States. Yes I was 19 at the time. Since then I have owned every game in the series. Red, Blue, Yellow, Gold, Silver, Crystal, Ruby, Sapphire, FireRed, LeafGreen, Emerald, Diamond, Pearl, Platinum, HeartGold, SoulSilver, Black, White, Black 2, and White 2. I have also owned side games, Stadium, Trading Card Game, Stadium 2, Colosseum, Box, XD, Ranger, Battle Revolution, Ranch, Ranger: Shadows of Alma, Rumble, Ranger: Guardian Signs, Conquest, and Dream Radar.
    However, tonight June 17th, 2013 for the first time in 15 years, I have caught them all. All 649 Pokémon.
    That goes for special collection Pokémon and everything.

Yes I am a Pokémon dork.

Anyone that plays video games, what other game have you played for 15 years?

She Will, She Will, Rock You Array Sorgatani's Avatar
    Credits
    Blog Entries

Out of curiosity, what was the last one you needed?
    I think the last one I got that I hadn't in any other game was Meloetta, but I still don't have every single one all on one cartridge.

Congratulations ^_^
    Credit for Michigan Toed image goes to thefuriousangel
    Credit for Jester Politoed image goes to N0t2f34r
    Sorgatani's Pokemon Collection

Credits
    Blog Entries

I had to hatch my Finneon to finish the dex.

I am going to use my White 2 and make a living Dex 001-649 so I will indeed have 1 of each on one cartridge.

Pokemon Trainer Student Array Caljoones's Avatar
    Credits

Woot! This is a pretty epic achievement for any Poke player! I completed the National Pokedex on Diamond, in March of 2012. I was pretty crazy excited.
    Good job!
    3DS Friend Code: 4098-4335-9049

Credits

Are you really into the TCG? The coolest Pokémon thing I own is my original extremely mint Charizard EX. I plan on eventually sending it to one of those official grading places to have it graded and cased.

Credits to Vis for the sig

Credits
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by cisco View Post
    Are you really into the TCG? The coolest Pokémon thing I own is my original extremely mint Charizard EX. I plan on eventually sending it to one of those official grading places to have it graded and cased.
    I don't know anything about the TGC. This was for the National Dex in a video game.

Credits
    Blog Entries

Since completing the National Dex I have been working on capturing my Black 2 Legendaries.

Here is who I need yet,

• Uxie
    • Mesprit
    • Azelf
    • Regirock
    • Registeel
    • Regice
    • Regigigas
    • Cresselia
    • Heatran

I am currently working on Regirock to unlock the Steel Key to get Registeel. Which hopefully will get my son off his butt to get Regirock and unlock the Ice Key so I can get Regice.

My main question for this is, how long do you soft reset for until you finally give up?

I have got the Nature I want a good bit of the time, but IVs have been horrible. I am hoping for atleast a 30/31 in DEF and SP.DEF. Nothing close to that so far. A few 30 or 31, but other stats are horrible, like under 10.

Torrent Gym Leader/Head Farmer Array Deneves's Avatar
    Credits
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BugCatcher6 View Post
    My main question for this is, how long do you soft reset for until you finally give up?
    For most of those on your list I usually don't spend more than a couple evenings on, because I figure I won't use them much in battle anyhow. Getting a favorable nature is the main thing and if I can get 25+ in the main stat(s) and not horrible in other stats I need I'm happy,

Lati@s, Heatran and Terrakion I am more particular with as they are fun to battle with. I keep a couple pokemon that I use to speed the process. I have a pokemon with 123 speed that I use for Terrakion, Virizion and Cobalion; If it moves first I reset immediately. This assures that any that I try to catch will be a + speed nature with a 24+ in Speed IV. I have another with 188 Speed that ensures Lati@s will be 25+ in speed and +speed nature.

I have to say this is one of the most boring part of playing pokemon especially when you battle for 15 minutes only to catch a subpar legendary and reset again.

Pokemon Trainer Student Array Caljoones's Avatar
    Credits

I'm quite disappointed in myself. I had White2 for 6 months, put 4 hours on it, and traded it in.
    3DS Friend Code: 4098-4335-9049

Credits
    Blog Entries

I have synchronize for everything and have been resetting my b/w/w2 for months, 2 MasterBalls each game and I have a nice stockpile of MasterBalls, 24 to be exact.

I have my Latios, Kyurum, and Zekrom all the Nature I want and decent IVs. If I remember right my Latios has 31 SP.ATK and 31 SP.DEF.