Thread: Superstars of PokeFarm

Pokemon Trainer Student Array Ryan493's Avatar
    Credits

Default Superstars of PokeFarm

We have all been here on the site for a while, some longer than others, and we each have our stories. But do we talk about the Pokemon that we have raised that are the root of our stories? Here, we talk about our beloved Pokemon that we have raised and grown with. Kind of a "Hall of Fame" for them. I'll start.

Name: Rigeku
    Species: Raichu
    EV Spread: 252 Attack, 252 Speed, 4 HP
    Moveset: Volt Tackle, Iron Tail, Thunder Wave, Tail Whip
    Story: It was my first fully trained Pokemon that I battled with after learning how to EV and other mechanics within the game and has been my main Pokemon ever since. A while back, a good friend and rival of mine used to match Rigeku with his Electivire, which led to further rivalry between us and our Pokemon.

This was to get the thread going so I will probably edit soon with more of my classic Pokemon in the future. You can add any other information you like about your Pokemon, such as IVs, but I don't have Rigeku's IVs written down anywhere. I want to see the rest of you guys post some of your Pokemon as well.

Pokemon Trainer Array MissingNo.'s Avatar
    Credits
    Blog Entries

Default Belia

Species: Aerodactyl
    Name: Belia
    Original OT: Glacier (@Babael
    Nature: Jolly
    IVs: 24/31/31/24/22/31
    EVs: 6/252/0/0/0/252
    Moves
    • Stone Edge
    • Earthquake
    • Taunt
    • Stealth Rock

Held Item: Focus Sash

Belia was your typical Gen IV LeadActyl. While I was breeding my SandStorm team, Babael graciously traded her to me, saving me weeks of biking time. The IVs were exactly what I needed them to be so no further breeding was necessary.

Belia and I's relationship was often strained due to her niche on my team. A suicide lead is not the prettiest position to hold. Yet, she served well and helped destroy many teams over the years.

She is named after Belia Darzu, a Shi'ido Dark Lord of the Sith. Darzu reigned over the Sith faction for 20 years.

Here's a nice video where Belia doesn't actually feint:
    Competitive Discussion

PokeFarm Blogger Array pokemonpal7's Avatar
    Credits
    Blog Entries

Okay, I've got two entries.

Entry No.1

Al the Sceptile
    This guy isn't competitively trained, he's naughty, but I've been with him through thick and thin. He always gives me nostalgia, when I think back to that battle with Steven Stone and his Metagross. Me thinking a level 16 Solrock would be able to defeat Glacia because I had a type advantage. The revive spam switching between Al and Makit. Ah, good times.

Entry No.2

Gengar
    This ghost was obtained in a trade from Maggyo, when he released that Shiny Gengar event. This guy was the only reason I managed to get past Round 1 in the 2012 Regionals. It was a showdown between him and Rhyperior, with me spamming SubPunch. Finally, we were both down to the skin of our teeth on health, and Gengar pulled off a Shadow Ball and won the game. I lubs him.