Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Strife Diaries

Mad as a Hatter Array
    Credits
    Blog Entries

Default March

March 19

On my way to Canalave City I decided to take a side-trip to Mt. Coronet. There is supposed to be a full moon tonight and there's no better place to watch one than the ruins at the very top of the mountain. Iggy and I found it when we first started wondering around Sinnoh. We were lost, but sometimes you find the best things when you are lost. Iggy and I got here a few hours ago and it really is beautiful. The moon has never seemed brighter or beautiful than it does now… I wish I could have my farm up here. I love Floaroma Town. It is one of the most beautiful places I have ever been, but sometimes it feels like I was never meant to be there. I’ve never had that feeling up here on the mountain.

To be honest, I never really felt like I belonged. Back in Vermilion City was the worst. My grandmother loved me very much. In fact, the first ten years of my life were spent living with her just outside of the city. We would collect berries and herbs in the forest. She taught me how to tend to Pokémon and how to create medicine. I was so happy with her! But I also had to visit my mom in the city, and she made me feel like I couldn't do anything right. If it wasn’t my glasses it was my hair. If it wasn’t my hair, it was my choice of Pokémon. She wanted me to be just like her and her sisters, her cousins... I shouldn’t go there. When I started writing this, I said it was about the future and not the past. I’m going to do my best to keep that promise. I'll write more tomorrow. Tonight we sleep under the stars.
    ~~Lovely Strife~~
    Even a strife can be lovely....
    So touch my tears with your lips, touch my world with your finger tips ~~ Queen
    Currently Catching: Over 300 pink blobs adopted to loving homes!
    Current Event:
    Next Project:
    Wanna read my diary?

wow. I'm glad I found this I love reading this stuff waiting for the egg to hatch to add my own pages