Thread: Dűrgrimst Kuldr Kveykva

PokeFarm Blogger Array pokemonpal7's Avatar
    Credits
    Blog Entries

Default Dűrgrimst Kuldr Kveykva

Hey there! Welcome to my clan base of Pokemon breeding, Dűrgrimst Kuldr Kveykva. The breeders round this clan love Kveykva, the golden Luxray that is our clans 'mascot', so you may see him often. This farm shall produce one batch of Pokemon a month, which has started unfortunately late into the first month of January. Our events are listed below, and all events will be posted in this thread. Happy Farming!

Minccino
    Druddigon
    Petilil
    Audino
    Tepig
    Snivy
    Basculin
    Throh
    Oshawott
    Yamask
    Pidove
    *ISSASURPRISE!!!*

Credits
    Blog Entries

Default Miniature Minccinos

Minccino was curled up on its trainers head, trying to keep warm in the cold snow that was coming down. He was relatively small, but pretty powerful. He was very Swift on his feet as well. His trainer was looking for a new Pokemon for his team, a drahdagun or something. Minccino wasn't going to let the Pokemon beat him though, especially with his brand new move, Tail Slap. He'd been Working it Up and boosting its power for a while, and if things did get nasty, he'd be able to get out of there with an easy U-Turn. Nope, he wasn't worried at all.

Hey there, welcome to the first event of 2012!!! These little Minccinos have been trained for max Attack or Speed, and a few of them have 31 in both. They all have either speed or attack boosting natures, or neutral natures, and that all have they all have the ability of Technician. The moveset is in the story, but I'll rewrite here for extra detail.

Tail Slap- main attacking move.
    Swift- clean-up move.
    U-Turn- need to get out of there move.
    Work Up- Powering up your other moves.

Now, I do not advise keeping the above moveset if you want to evolve the little chipmunks. If you are going to have a Cinccino, I'd advise something similar to this:

Cinccino, Choice Scarf, Technician
    Bullet Seed
    Rock Blast
    Tail Slap
    Work Up

And I used that moveset on PO to OHKO a Kyogre, if you can count Bullet Seed hit 5 time(s) as a OHKO.

I hope you enjoy these little tykes! They can be nicknamed, and I have 11 of these up for grabs.

Naughty-F-X/31/X/X/X/X
    Adamant-F-X/31/X/X/X/X
    Hasty-F-X/31/X/X/X/X
    Quirky-F-X/31/X/X/X/X
    Lonely-F-X/31/X/X/X/X
    Naughty-M-X/X/X/X/X/31
    Adamant-F-X/31/X/X/X/31
    Jolly-F-X/31/X/X/X/X
    Naughty-F-X/31/X/X/X/31
    Jolly-F-X/31/X/X/X/31
    Serious-M-X/31/X/X/X/31

I do have two other Female Minccinos with Mild and Rash natures, with IVs respectably:

X/X/X/X/X/31
    X/31/X/X/X/31

Anyway, thanks for reading, hope these guys interest you!

I would like to request the Adamant F one. Could you please nickname her Mina?

Credits
    Blog Entries

I have 2 Adamant Fs, I presume you mean the one w/ 31 in atk and spd? Other than that, I need your FC, and what time you can trade.

Yes, that was the one I meant. And my FC is 5028 4394 8656 and if it's ok I'll PM you to set up a time, because my schedule changes a lot. And just an fyi, if I don't receive a response by 8:15 I'll probably not be on at 8:30
    Last edited by JirachiJonah; 01-22-2012 at 09:09 PM.

Credits

Hey if you haven't cleaned out your box space could you send me Jolly-F-X/31/X/X/X/31?
    Thank you, and sorry for the ridiculous lag of like 1 year.
    Last edited by newster; 03-18-2013 at 08:36 AM.
    Black 2 Friend Code: 5201 0637 0009
    Name: ABC

If you need help evolving Pokemon via trade, feel free to look for me, or drop me a PM