Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Introductions and Re-Introductions

Big Brother Array
    Credits
    Blog Entries

Default Introductions and Re-Introductions

It has been some time since I last visited the old farm. Actually a very long time. So I thought I would (re)introduce myself, and if you are returning after a long respite or are new to the community feel free to say hi.

I am NikolaTesla, pokefarm Admin, I fix problems, and work with HMTKSteve and Trombones13 to keep the site functioning. I also can draw pictures and am working on something special for the site with HMTKSteve.

On occasion I have been known to have farming events for this game called Pokemon that you may have heard of.
    Swears make baby Bonsly cry.

Credits

Haha, nice to have ya back Nik
    So, are we supposed to continue this, or was this just for you?
    Last edited by NikolaTesla; 12-04-2010 at 09:33 AM.
    [4:50 PM] Bobbreeder: Well, Scizor dies to insertfirehere

Pokemon League Judge Array HMTKSteve's Avatar
    Credits
    Blog Entries

I'm HMTKSteve, I've been absent as well myself. I founded the site and am working on making it better.

Credits
    Blog Entries

I'm Trombones13, aka Kurt. I haven't been absent from the site because I'm on the internet too much. I'm just this guy, y'know?

Torrent Gym Leader/Head Farmer Array Deneves's Avatar
    Credits
    Blog Entries

I am Deneves and the newest admin to the site, so I don't know how to fix very many problems yet. But I am also the Head Farmer and operator of the Backwards Seven Ranch so I can answer most questions on breeding and farming. If you are new to farming check out the check out the Farmer's Tool Shed for basic farming etiquette and information on IVs, EVS, and natures.

Dojo Assistant/Administrator Array nana nettie's Avatar
    Credits
    Blog Entries

I'm Nana Nettie and I too have been away too long I'm also an Admin here, have had some interesting farming events and have been known to send "Special" brownies to deserving members

Wow! This thread looks more like an introduction of admins....lol

Thanks Viscosity for my sig Thanks BelnumCree for the Farm sig
    Visit Nanak's playground Thanks Joby for the awesome avatar Assistant Gym Battles on weekends only

Credits
    Blog Entries

I'm not an admin but I'll chime in

I'm Cherkat, I've been a Pokefarm member since the beginning. I'm the mom of a wonderful 10 year old boy who is the reason that I learned about Pokemon in the first place. I joined to trade/receive rare and powerful pokemon for both myself and he. What I didn't know was that I was going to make many friends on this site and have a wonderful time.
    I don't farm or do much of anything besides socialize, add my opinion and receive pokemon
    I can help with IV battles however.

Thanks Belnumcree for the awesome signature banner!

Credits
    Blog Entries

I'm Bobreeder, the pirate around these parts. On a circumnavigation with my parents, so my activity is sporadic (why can't we have a global, free WiFi connection? It'd make everything easier!) I guess you could call me a former breeder, as due to the trip I've not been able to hold any events lately. DS gradually failing makes the breeding itself hard too <.<

Also, I'm far too lazy when it comes to blogging and especially uploading images...

Pokemon Trainer Array MissingNo.'s Avatar
    Credits
    Blog Entries

I'm MissingNo. Infraction free for 1 year, 1 month, 15 days, 1 hour, 20 minutes and counting.
    Competitive Discussion

Pokemon Trainer Array Pokemancer's Avatar
    Credits

Aloha! I'm Pokemancer. I'm a relative newcomer, but I'm learning and growing as I get more familiar with the site! I AM just a guy!
    I've been playing since '98, when one of my friends offered to let me borrow his Red and if I didn't like it he'd buy me any other game I wanted. Well, I did like it, and he bought me Crystal shortly afterwards and I've been truly addicted ever since.
    I'm not much of a Breeder, yet, though I'm learning the intricacies of it, but I pick up what I can to help me and my son (12 yo) with our games - and soon my 3yo daughter will be joining us! MWAHAHAHA!!!
    Sorry! Anyway... Welcome back, welcome back, welcome ba-aack!

And now...THE LARCH!
    Look! I've got FANFICS:
    To Conquer Worlds: A Platinum Nuzlocke Challenge
    Umbral Lines - A Story of Unova

Also, take a look at: Those Who Know How Not To Be Seen: A group for lovers of Pokémon and Monty Python!

GO SPURS GO!!!