Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 20282930

Thread: How Far Are You Into Your Copy of HG/SS

Pokemon Trainer Array Pikadude609's Avatar
    Credits

Still at 11 badges, just daily collecting apricorns... Training my team a bit still. Traded my Red Gyarados,Lugia and Entei over to Platinum to ev train. Then I will trade again to Level up some of my team . And trying to collect watts for my PokeWalker. Since I reset it to swap them. I lost all current watts. So I am at 500w. And need about 1100w more to get the next course which I think is Blue Sea. I'm no where near unlocking the Hoenn Courses yet.

Pokemon Trainer Student Array Brainhost's Avatar
    Credits

Huh... Don't know if this was known, but if you look at your Pokémon's Stat & Attack screen in the Summary, you might notice that one of the statnames is shaded blue, and the other red. This appears to be indicating what stats are influenced by the Pokémon's nature in what way. For example, a lonely Pokémon (+atk/-def) would appear to have it's attack shaded red and defence shaded blue. See for yourself. If nothing is shaded, it's a neutral nature. This is the first time I've noticed this, and it really pleases me to know that that's in there.

Credits
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Brainhost View Post
    Huh... Don't know if this was known, but if you look at your Pokémon's Stat & Attack screen in the Summary, you might notice that one of the statnames is shaded blue, and the other red. This appears to be indicating what stats are influenced by the Pokémon's nature in what way. For example, a lonely Pokémon (+atk/-def) would appear to have it's attack shaded red and defence shaded blue. See for yourself. If nothing is shaded, it's a neutral nature. This is the first time I've noticed this, and it really pleases me to know that that's in there.
    This was reported awhile back, but I am not sure when and where he-he. Good info to repost though.

Credits
    Blog Entries

Just beat the Elite Four with a lengthy time of 69:29; Ice Beam OHKO'd all three Dragonite. ^_^ Team: Holst the Typhlosion (Lv. 47), Fedchock the Mamoswine (Lv. 47), Brahms the Ampharos (Lv. 44), Elgar the Rhyperior (Lv. 43), Stravinsky the Ho-Oh (Lv. 49), and Liunian the Dragonair (Lv. 50).

Pokemon Trainer Student Array Brainhost's Avatar
    Credits

Congrats Trombones!
    I just did the same thing: I beat E4! Had to really struggle my way through the Dragonites though, with Pokémon at level 40, with only paralysis Pikachu (who can take less than one hit from any attack in there) and Ice Fang Freligatr to seal the deal on those pesky dragons. It was a really tough but satisfying fight to win at such levels.

Venus the Victreebel (40), Omnivour the Gengar (38 ), Wattson the Pikachu (41), Aguator the Freligatr (44), Char the Magmar (42), and Ace the Fearow (39) have taken me to the Hall of Fame. Not really the team I wanted (I wanted Nidoking and a fighter to be in there somewhere) but it actually turned out quite strong.

Forge Gym Leader/Tournament Director Array Jhamin's Avatar
    Credits

I've rounded up all the Johto and Kanto badges & am steeling myself for a fight against Red.

Credits
    Blog Entries

Bahaha...I just caught Snorlax with the very first Ball I threw, and it was a Nest Ball (because I had my Lv. 55 Dragonite out). xD

Pokemon Trainer Array Pikadude609's Avatar
    Credits

Just got through Sprout tower on HeartGold. Need to trade Quilava over to Plat quick. As I put it on the PokeWalker and missed it getting Quick Attack which I want. So I need it to relearn it.

Last gym before the elite four =P

Credits

STill training for Red -_-
    And breeding a Ninjask...might help a little
    [4:50 PM] Bobbreeder: Well, Scizor dies to insertfirehere