Thread: Google Wave

Pokemon Trainer Array Pikadude609's Avatar
    Credits

Default Google Wave

So I was thinking.. On Google Wave - A google app that lets you communicate better with integrated youtube videos and all sorts... That since it is Beta-Invite. If we start giving out invites. We could get pokefarm on there and start a Pokefarm wave and all sorts..

If you get in you get invites, I got a invite from a friend so I am in, You get 8 or so invites every few weeks...

So I have some.. If I invite a few members here.. Then each member gets 8 invites or so at sign-up.. Then they invite more and it keeps going...

Do you think this could be a good idea?

Pokemon Trainer Student Array Rolytic's Avatar
    Credits
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Pikadude609 View Post
    So I was thinking.. On Google Wave - A google app that lets you communicate better with integrated youtube videos and all sorts... That since it is Beta-Invite. If we start giving out invites. We could get pokefarm on there and start a Pokefarm wave and all sorts..

If you get in you get invites, I got a invite from a friend so I am in, You get 8 or so invites every few weeks...

So I have some.. If I invite a few members here.. Then each member gets 8 invites or so at sign-up.. Then they invite more and it keeps going...

Do you think this could be a good idea?
    Of course this would be awesome. The way to make Google wave better is to invite lots of people. I have an invite from a very awesome person, and have 8 to give at the moment.
    You can call me Py. It's short for Pyrolytic. If you need anything, or just want to say hi, feel free to contact me. I'm not active on Skype, but AIM is fine if you introduce yourself first.

Where else can you find me/other screen names?
    dA: Rolytic
    LoL, formspring: PyBear
    WoW: (Dentarg - H - Narglax)

Credits

Quote Originally Posted by Rolytic View Post
    Of course this would be awesome. The way to make Google wave better is to invite lots of people. I have an invite from a very awesome person, and have 8 to give at the moment.
    Then you get more every week or so. If you log into Wave and see the Invite one highlighted you have more. I used none from when I registered and had 25 (Now 24)

Let's see what others think. If so I think it is fair to invite the mods and that first. (If they agree)

Credits
    Blog Entries

I would have to say, while on the topic of google, the goggles app looks fantastic
    --

Relic Gym Retiree/Super Moderator Array Dr. Narnad's Avatar
    Credits

My only problem with it is that it's soooooo slow in the early phases. It is nice to have so much available to play with for conversations. It definitely does take some getting use to though since its pretty different from other items.
    Knowledge speaks but wisdom listens.
    3DS XL Friend: 5086-2640-6669

Credits
    Blog Entries

Me having very variable quality of connection can't take part in this. Would probably be fun though, but if it is what I think it is (haven't checked) I prefer Skype. KISS

Credits

But you can log in a check whenever. As all the waves are saved. So you get all the messages for when you check in. And you can't delete waves