Farmers Union

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
  1. Babael
    Babael
    Well, since I already started breeding adamant Machop, it's my next event. Machop's move set will be thunder punch, fire punch, ice punch and close combat. Dratini's gonna be my next event, now to decide on a move set. I'm debating whether I want the Dratini to be Jolly or Naughty. Naughty will give Fire Blast more of a kick, and Jolly will give it a much needed speed boost.
  2. Slizer107
    Slizer107
    Nice set for machop =)
  3. Babael
    Babael
    Thanks, I just gave them the elemental punches, since I'll be taking a male from the group and using him to breed a new E-vire.
  4. Slizer107
    Slizer107
    For Skarmorys im giving them this set

Roost
    Stealth Rock
    Brave Bird
    Roar
  5. Babael
    Babael
    Can O' Beans FTW!
  6. Slizer107
    Slizer107
    Lol sorry i didnt know completely.
  7. Babael
    Babael
    So, I'm starting to draft ideas for my dratini. I'm thinking a Jolly nature with the move set Light Screen(team support), Dragon Dance(cause it's awesome), Outrage(cause I'm sure some of you guys don't feel like leveling up your Dragonite to level 64, I know I don't>.>), and Fireblast(to set though pesky steel types a blaze). I'll probably end up doing bagon too. *has not EV'ed dragons aside from Garchomp*>.>
  8. Slizer107
    Slizer107
    Lol, well ive drawn up my plans for skarmory and seedot, and im wondering who to do after that. But im possibly oing to do girafirig a mixed sweeper for the NU tire. The could have

Wish
    Take Down
    Shadow Ball
    Thunderbolt

Or special sweeper

Calm Mind
    Thunderbolt
    Shadow Ball
    Psychic/Mirror Coat
  9. Slizer107
    Slizer107
    Ive invited denvees =)
  10. Deneves
    Deneves
    Thank you for the invitation. Now the pressure is on to have a successful event and prove I'm worthy
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast