Neopet People

Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast
  1. Ace
    Ace
    Oh that's cool.
    The last two years you could buy a paintbrush that had to do with the winning team.. So, if krawk island wins, they might sell a pirate paintbrush ^^ I wanna paint my yurble pirate.
    The island paintbrushes look pretty cool too,,
    Did you have enough points to buy one last year, since you got rank 11?

EDIT:
    Yes! I'm finally level 1 xP
  2. Sorgatani
    Sorgatani
    Darigan paint brush last year because Darigan won... I don't think I could afford it though, but I don't remember because all I wanted was the yooyu so I didn't care about the brush My darigan yooyu is attached to my shoyru. I named it Entree, but I might rename it one day if I think of something better.
  3. Sorgatani
    Sorgatani
    MI is in about fifth place No thanks to me, I've been neglecting play a bit lately But I'll be back in full force soon I hope ^_^
  4. Ace
    Ace
    Haha congrats on being in fifth place!
    I haven't played YYB in a couple of days. Once I got to rank 1 I kinda got tired of it D:
    Buttttt I think I play it some more soon. I'm just glad we're not in dead last (faerieland is )
  5. Sorgatani
    Sorgatani
    LOL Faerieland always bomb out, it's kind of sad. I'm against Meridell today, they are doing a lot better this year than last year, and good on them. But they like the same arrangement as I do, so I find them harder. I still find it easiest to play 1-3 vs 2-2.
  6. Sorgatani
    Sorgatani
    I somehow think MI is below 5 now... oh well! It's still fun ^_^
  7. Sorgatani
    Sorgatani
    Well unfortunately on the YYB front, I got slack. Other things took over I suppose. Anyway... the Cup is almost over for this year.
  8. Sorgatani
    Sorgatani
    Prizes are out. I'm sorry to say that they are some of the most disappointing prizes I have ever seen in a prize shop.
  9. Sorgatani
    Sorgatani
    ...Not much to report at the moment, my sister's labrat turned Ice so she doesn't know what to do with it.
  10. Sorgatani
    Sorgatani
    Yay! Super Kitty is back to 6:1 NP ratio, meaning all you have to do is finish level 1 to get 1000 NPs!
Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast