View RSS Feed

S Tailor

Today I wrote a list of things I wasn't supposed to do during my maths lesson...

Rate this Entry
...and then I did them, with funny results :P

The list included:

[LIST][*]Blowing bubbles with Gum[*]Outright ignoring the teacher[*]Doodling in my rough book[*]Doing my homework in the lesson[/LIST]

I didn't even get told off either! I swear my teacher is bonkers.

If you wanna know why, the whole class did it so that we could break the record for number of detentions given to a class in 1 year. We have got a total of 478 detentions, and the record is 494, and we've only got 3 weeks to get that...

Submit "Today I wrote a list of things I wasn't supposed to do during my maths lesson..." to Digg Submit "Today I wrote a list of things I wasn't supposed to do during my maths lesson..." to del.icio.us Submit "Today I wrote a list of things I wasn't supposed to do during my maths lesson..." to StumbleUpon Submit "Today I wrote a list of things I wasn't supposed to do during my maths lesson..." to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Well that's amazingly brilliant!!![/sarcasm]
    The detention Bit?

Well its up to 484 today, I'll think we may be the first class to break 500, haha
    I know a way to get tons. Just refuse to do work and such and not do homework at all. Then you will all get detentions if you all do that.
    ...I never do homework and I haven't recieved a dention yet.
    @ George: Nope, we do that anyway :P

@ Gunshin: Same here :P

We got a class detention, so 25 was added to the total. Now we're going for 550 :P

500 years old this year, and a class which gets 500 detentions, its a great year, haha
    You guys frighten me... *has never had detention and never plans to*
    I've never had detention before. What was the rest of the list?
    I had detention once because I wouldn't sing religious songs because I'm not religious... >.>
    @ Kurt: Do it once and your hooking on annoying teachers :P

@ PokemonLover: The Day before I wrote a list of things I shouldn't say in mensa unless I wanted a lecture, lol

@ Thor: I'm not religious either and just have a chat at the back of assembly about the latest motorsport or topical issue of the day during the hymn (Today it was Michael Jackson)

The list of detentions today was quite long, although I've still contributed none over the year (except the class detentions, haha.)
    did you end up breaking the record?

Trackbacks

Total Trackbacks 0
Trackback URL: