View RSS Feed

Ms. Lovely's Thoughts

Back in Black

Rate this Entry
*Dusts off blog, takes a look around* HmmmÖ.. *Deep breath* I have returned.

More than returning, I have changed. Iím not the same LCS as I was before and although I do hope you still love and care, I do hope you understand that things will not be the same. In the last few months I have done many things, many things which Iím sure I will detail in future blogs. Given time, who knows what shall become of this?

Why return? If you must know, my good friend Mr. Tesla finally convinced me. He didnít mean to, but something he said resonated within me and compelled me to jump back into the madness that is pokefarm. I stayed away from pokefarm for months and when I came back I was shocked by the number of messages left on my visitor messageboard. I thank each and every one of you who took the time to message me even after I dissapeared. Thank you for everything; you have no idea how much your words have touched my heart.

Love me, hate me, or indifferent; Iím back baby. :174:

:bloom: LCS

[SIZE="1"][COLOR="White"]'Cause I'm back
Yes, I'm back
Well, I'm back
Yes, I'm back
Well, I'm back, back
(Well) I'm back in black
Yes, I'm back in black[/COLOR][/SIZE]

Submit "Back in Black" to Digg Submit "Back in Black" to del.icio.us Submit "Back in Black" to StumbleUpon Submit "Back in Black" to Google

Updated 06-23-2009 at 03:11 PM by LovelyStrife

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    It's a miracle! You're back!
    YAY!!! You came back to the farm!

*Happy Dance*
    Welcome back Livi. I hope you are feeling well.
    Glad to see you back, LS. Hope you are doing well!
    Cherkat, you can believe your eyes.

It's wonderful to see you too, Vott. ^_^

XD Bobreeder, careful before they call the cops! I'm not worth being arrested over. XD

*Breaks it down old-school with TFA*

Thank you ri61! So many of the nice members who have joined in my absence have been very nice about my return. Maybe you'll find you like me and my unique brand of randomness.

Cowmoo, I hope you and everybody else believes in miracles now. ~_^

Yay! Happy dancing!!! *Joins in the happy dance with Ice*

You know, I missed being called Livi. I'm quite well, actually. The best I've been in recent memory actually. I finished treatment several weeks ago and it's been nothing but improvements since then.

Kay! I am, I hope that you and the elephants are doing wonderfully. ^_^
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12