View RSS Feed

MissingNo.

Nashville Pokemon Regional VGC Part III

Rate this Entry

Taterbud looking goofy.

This is about as close as we ever got.... *sigh* We were even eliminated before the first round began! haha.

Well it was an awesome trip, even if we didn't get to battle. They had the event during the same time as Nashville's big Country Music Festival. The entire city was booked. I had never been inside the Gaylord Opry, but its awesome in there. The whole trip was great... clear up until it started storming while I was driving the freeway in Indy. That was a scary moment. hehe. There were also a couple of major accidents we witnessed. But we got all the way there and back with no problems.

Submit "Nashville Pokemon Regional VGC Part III" to Digg Submit "Nashville Pokemon Regional VGC Part III" to del.icio.us Submit "Nashville Pokemon Regional VGC Part III" to StumbleUpon Submit "Nashville Pokemon Regional VGC Part III" to Google

Updated 01-07-2011 at 06:42 PM by MissingNo.

Categories
A Farm of Pokers

Comments

Thanks Jesse for sharing your awesome pictures and adventure with us I'm very proud of you and Kate for taking the trip so far! What a trip to talk about for years to come.
    If anyone wants to double battle my Nashville team, let me know!
    That lounge looks pretty nice...

Trackbacks

Total Trackbacks 0
Trackback URL: