View RSS Feed

S Tailor

I am now (essentially) free

Rate this Entry
No more exams, no more annoying teachers, and no more strict schedules. I am completely free from exams, and I just have to wait 'till July 10th when we finish. For me, thats pretty annoying, because its another month of taking an inconsistant train for 1 1/2 hours each way, which is just terrible for those of us who are forced to take it :|

But, now my exams are done, I can start breeding my first event for eternal farms! Its going to be adamant riolu with the following set:

[LIST][*][COLOR=DeepSkyBlue][B]Ice punch[/B][/COLOR] (yes, I'm tutoring everyone of these)[*][COLOR=DarkOrange][B]Swords Dance[/B][/COLOR][*][COLOR=Red][B]Cross Chop[/B][/COLOR] (intended to be replaced by Close Combat if wanted)[*][COLOR=RoyalBlue][B]Quick Attack[/B][/COLOR] (intended to be replaced by extremespeed)[/LIST]
I am going to also have a quiz for the 3rd best poke bred (Bobreeder and I get first dibs :P)

I have 4 questions, if you get all 4 right, then you win. PM all answers to me :)

[LIST=1][*]How many shards does it cost to teach a poke Ice Punch?[*]How would I breed this moveset?[*]How many TMs does riolu learn? (Not including HMs)[*]Explain a possible role Lucario could play in a team.[/LIST]
Good luck to all entrants!

The winner is [B]Rolytic[/B]

Submit "I am now (essentially) free" to Digg Submit "I am now (essentially) free" to del.icio.us Submit "I am now (essentially) free" to StumbleUpon Submit "I am now (essentially) free" to Google

Updated 06-13-2009 at 03:26 AM by S Tailor

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Trackbacks

Total Trackbacks 0
Trackback URL: