View RSS Feed

Be Happy

Lady Luck is not on my Side!

Rate this Entry
So, I'm playing my Platinum game, heading through Victory Road, when all of a sudden the 2nd ever shiny appears! It was a Graveler, all shiny and almost a golden/orange color. Might I add, you will know without a doubt if it's a shiny in this game So, my lead pokemon is not going to touch this beauty, so I switch out to my trusty Angie to send the Graveler to dream land for an easy catch. Well, to my unfortunate luck, the Graveler decides to use the one move that I believe should have been left out of the game! Yep, the beautiful shiny just exploded right before my eyes
I'm beginning to think, the only way for me to get shiny pokemon, are to continue to collect them from the awesome members here at the farm

Submit "Lady Luck is not on my Side!" to Digg Submit "Lady Luck is not on my Side!" to del.icio.us Submit "Lady Luck is not on my Side!" to StumbleUpon Submit "Lady Luck is not on my Side!" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

*gasp*

Ohes noes! They should prevent wild pokemon from learning that! Well now you have a "the one that got away" story.
    Ugh, how disappointing! At least you have encountered shinies in the wild.
    *gasp* Nooo!!!
    Yes, I do have a story to tell, just wish it had a happy ending
    That's why I always throw a pokeball first...I'm an expert catcher after all.
    Did you use a master ball. Master balls are put to good use on exploding,fleeing or other types of shinies that can go.
    true but it would be a waste of masterball on a graveler LOL
    man... I hate when that happens... it's happened to me twice...it stinks!
    Vott its not a waste. Most people use masterballs on fleeing or exploding shinies. If i saw a shiny like that id use a masterball.
    Isn't their a PokeBody power that stops moves like Explosion? Damp Body or something?
    *shakes fist* Not a graveler but the first shiny I ever encountered - wild level 6 male kirlia. Switched to my Swiper... and it used Teleport.

@Steve: Yeah, Psyduck/Golduck and Poliwag/whirl/wrath/toed. *hugs Sam* Sam the Golduck!

But really, who's going to have one of them in thier party...oter than me?
    @Tani. For fleeing shinies i would try a quickball. As them pokes only know teleport

Trackbacks

Total Trackbacks 0
Trackback URL: