View RSS Feed

Places of Pause!

So what is the forgiveness you are willing to withhold?

Rate this Entry
[FONT="Century Gothic"]Stupid.
I just got back from math tutoring... And I'm all sweaty and such from doing some hardcore geometry problems. Actually, it's mostly 'cause it's kinda hot oustide, and I'm wearing a sweater right now. Anyway, I have a Geomety test tomorrow, and I'm going to ace it, no matter what!
But my math test is not what I'm here to talk about... I'm here to talk about my favorite song at the moment: [U]Why, or Why Not?[/U] by 片霧烈火。It's the ending song to the anime [URL="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Higurashi_no_Naku_Koro_ni"]Higurashi no Naku Koro ni[/URL] ((ひぐらしのなく頃に), or When Cicadas Cry in English. It is quite the amazing anime, but I would only recommend people watching it who can stomach horror. Did I mention I love the sounds of cicadas also? Anyway, these are the lyrics:[/FONT]

[FONT="Garamond"][SIZE="2"]To get my happiness I had done everything,
but had done nothing to be blamed and accused of
The sound of footsteps became louder every day
Then I noticed the fact there was no time
I was a believer in life to be myself always,
and was asking whether I would be alive
Give me a reason why not to adopt in this way,
or judge me to be guilty of so many incurable sins
Tell me why, or why not? Complaining way too much,
maybe I overlooked something fatal for me
The whole world was at a complete standstill,
and I was in fetters, at the mercy of the mob
The silent warning became louder every day
Then I kept pretending not to hear
Its meaning had been in the eyes of beholder all along
It had grown dark before I found a sign
“Among the nonsense tragedies, what on earth you are looking for?
You only have to be honest to yourself and your own fate.”
Tell me why, or why not? Complaining way too much,
maybe I overlooked something fatal for me.
There is nobody who knows there will be nobody.
Except for me, all the world has gone mad.
So what is forgiveness you are willing to withhold?
What is the well-being you are willing to make?
Now what? So what? Don’t you come interrupt me, oh please,
while I am interrupting myself~[/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT="Century Gothic"]And a video of the song is [URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Y169Ca5sxE"]here[/URL]. (Did I mention the video is really awesome?) I love this song very much... It makes me ponder, which is what I like to do, not to mention I really like the singer's voice and the harmony. My favorite part of the song would have to be: [I]“Among the nonesense tradgedies, what on earth you are looking for? You only have to be honest to yourself and your own fate.”[/I] It makes me a bit melancholy to hear this... For, as a fourteen year old teen, I am still searching for my own meaning, for the meaning of my actions, and for the meaning of my emotions, what everything means in the end. This is also a critical part in my life, for I am learning to worry about me, and not so much about other people who may never be important to my life here on earth. I am learning to be me and not care about other people, to run through speeding cars, to take risks, to be free, to love and to speak my mind. It feels really good, and I hope people who think they have authority over me try not to tie me down so much. I don't want to flap my wings and be shot down either. I just want to shout out to all of my amazing friends that I've made on PokeFarm these past couple of months... You all have really helped in my growth not only as a trainer, but as a human being too. I'm glad that I can count on you guys in my time of need. Now, I just wish more of you were female. :p

If ya caught the edits, be sure to VM me~~
[/FONT]

Submit "So what is the forgiveness you are willing to withhold?" to Digg Submit "So what is the forgiveness you are willing to withhold?" to del.icio.us Submit "So what is the forgiveness you are willing to withhold?" to StumbleUpon Submit "So what is the forgiveness you are willing to withhold?" to Google

Updated 08-15-2009 at 04:11 AM by pondertheworld

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

I am still searching for my own meaning, for the meaning of my actions, and for the meaning of my emotions, what everything means in the end.
    The answer is 42.

Good luck finding the question
    (sorry, I'm on another HitchHiker's Guide to the Galaxy kick)
    You will have to ask the mice if you wanna know the question. Or the Creator of the Universe, but good luck getting anything sensible out of THAT mouth!

Nice blog, and good luck with the geometry test! ^^
    Hehe, Tani, it's okay. :P I really need to see that movie or read the book...

Thank you, Bob! I'm gonna ace this test, then come back home and dance my pants off! >:U
    Ugh, too much info, Wendy. Hope you don't get your sweat all over your test too. Good luck on that by the way. I feel special, I got a shout-out!
    good luck on that geometry test ^^

I have that class too and it's soooooo boring....

volumes of prisims= uber boring.... O.O
    Wendy RAWRS Jon <3 :P *runs away*
    I got called down to the office to pick up something for my Biology project that I forgot at home... And I had to go to a girl's group thing, so I have to come in during advisement today to finish it. Math is my WORST NIGHTMARE!

@Matt: Sorry if it made your head hurt, and heck yeah, you should feel special!!
    @Brady: Everything in math = uber boring.
    @Adam: HECK YEAH I DO! >:U
    "@Adam: HECK YEAH I DO! >:U"

LOL

Trackbacks

Total Trackbacks 0
Trackback URL: