View RSS Feed

Ms. Lovely's Thoughts

Play The Game

Rate this Entry
For me, last night revolved around my hoglet, Sonic. He was up unusually early so I decided to take advantage of it. Usually he wakes up around 10 or 11 at night but he was up and being his normally awesome self at 9:00 last night. So I grabbed the little hoglet and we cuddled. Then one thing led to another and I gave him a bath. Giving a hedgehog a bath is kinda like giving a baby a bath. Except the baby is covered in spikes and isn't afraid to bite you should he feel you deserve it. He survived and so did I. Afterwards we just lazed about together on the couch. He was all cuddled up in a towel and I was smiling and keeping an eye on him. Once he was mostly dry, I put him in his rolley and cleaned out his cage. I need to get him more bedding the next time I go to the pet store. Then I put him back in the cage and he skurried about and looked at me as if to say "But Mom! I was just getting to the how I liked it and then you had to go and do this." But one meal worm later and he was happy again.

I couldn't get to sleep last night. I tried everything I could think of to get me to fall asleep, but I was just so uncomfortable and miserable that I couldn't at all. I've been having a hard time taking deep breaths for a long time. It's particularly hard for me because I've always been used to taking deep ones and it feels weird breathing so shallowly.... Things feel kinda like it did when I had bronchitus (sp?) but there is no coughing. It's strange. I did get some sleep, though. Maybe an hour or two. Sonic was still awake when I was getting ready for work. He was running in his wheel and moving around his food dish. For some reason he had a vendetta against that thing. lol It was very cute how he kept moving it from one side of the cage to the other.

This morning it was raining, so I left early for work. It's a good thing I did because I arrived about five minutes later than I usually do. I more than likely would have been late if I had left at my normal time. Of course the bad weather brought out the crazy drivers. Several people almost hit me before I even got on the interstate. >_< Chavs, all of them.

Matte gave me a *Hugs* today! ^_^ I'm torn between thinking this is a good sign or being paranoid. But I think I'll go with being foolishly optomistic so that i can once again get my hopes up only to have them dashed and sent crashing back to the ground. I'll be more jaded in the long run that way. And I do strive to be the most cheerfully jaded person you'll ever meet. ^_^ Very much like the love of my life, Leon S. Kennedy. :2heart:

I updated my artwork thread. I changed my avatar to a new sprite that I just finished. It's one that I am quite fond of. I had to fuse, recolor, and free-hand it. Then I did some variations on it and finally setteled on what I've got now as my finished product. It's sweet. ^_^ I also made a bigger and considerably more awesome picture but I'll wait before I show that one. I don't want to spoil things in my diary.

Which reminds me, I will try to update that tomorrow. Or at least sometime this week... *Is under-motivated* I have the next several entries finished but I need a few more before I update. It's about to become very interesting....

I'm off to the doctors. If I'm not back in twelve hours then send a search party. :shock:

:bloom: LCS

[SIZE=1][COLOR=white]Open up your mind and let me step inside [/COLOR][/SIZE]
[LEFT][SIZE=1][COLOR=white]Rest your weary head and let your heart decide[/COLOR][/SIZE]
[SIZE=1][COLOR=white]It's so easy, when you know the rules[/COLOR][/SIZE]
[SIZE=1][COLOR=white]It's so easy, all you have to do[/COLOR][/SIZE]
[SIZE=1][COLOR=white]Is fall in love[/COLOR][/SIZE]
[SIZE=1][COLOR=white]Play the game[/COLOR][/SIZE]
[SIZE=1][COLOR=white]Everybody play the game of love[/COLOR][/SIZE][/LEFT]

Submit "Play The Game" to Digg Submit "Play The Game" to del.icio.us Submit "Play The Game" to StumbleUpon Submit "Play The Game" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

hmmmmmmmmmmmm
    lol

I'm back so call off the search party. >.> No closer to a cure but I can breathe!
    Yay for being able to breath I hope that you sleep well tonight. Tell the hoglet to chill out
    lol Yeah, I'll bribe him with some creepy crawlies and hopefully he'll let me rest in peace. lol That reminds me, I need to change out his food and water.... *Runs off to take care of hoglet*
    I lost the game

Trackbacks

Total Trackbacks 0
Trackback URL: