View RSS Feed

The Tale of Bonz dated era AC:2009

What I did today and what is coming up.

Rate this Entry
Well this weekend i did not really play pokemon that much mainly i was with my friends playing their halo and what not. Sooooooooo today i played some baseball football and some wrestling but i got a major head ache from the wrestling man i wish i had some chewable aspirin then sigh. Well tomorrow starts the beginning of Pride week A.K.A spirit week and day one is dress up day where you dress up in fancy clothing of course i have none last time i went to some fancy gathering was like 3 years ago. but i hope my class mates do freshmen need to win this!:-D but the next days i will post what happen and the EPIC Wing Bowl on Wednesday which is where you see how many chicken wings in 2 minutes oh yea i wish i new about this or else i would of signed up. well thats only one of the crazy games that we do. others are like tug-o-war Etc. So i will post who will win and the next days are also tomorrow you can pay $1 to play sing star ohhhh i know epic. Well thats all for today Bonz out!

PS: if you want to know my real name it is larry nah i don't fear you and i kinda will know you so Bonz Out!

Submit "What I did today and what is coming up." to Digg Submit "What I did today and what is coming up." to del.icio.us Submit "What I did today and what is coming up." to StumbleUpon Submit "What I did today and what is coming up." to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

our school had to do an uber human barrel roll, actual people got on the ground and rolled a person along the gym... our class won :P

Have fun during spirit week! ^_^