View RSS Feed

Viscosity's Blog

Waiting...

Rate this Entry
Poor Viscosity is stuck waiting to depart from an airport so she can visit her family for the holidays. Her original flight was delayed to 9:40pm, but got bumped up to a flight that was only delayed to 9:25pm. Hopefully she'll be on her way home pretty soon.

Right now she's listening to music on her iPod. What do [I]you[/I] do when you have time to kill? o3o

Submit "Waiting..." to Digg Submit "Waiting..." to del.icio.us Submit "Waiting..." to StumbleUpon Submit "Waiting..." to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

I got lucky the last time I flew. None of my flights were late. I hope that you get ot your destination and have fun!

When I have time to kill, I either play my DS or listen to music on my iPod. Occasionally I'll just start talking to random people or do something crazy like break out into song in a public place broadway style.
    When Kurt has time to kill, he stabs it with a knife gets on PokeFarm. ...Or he makes super-fancy Big Brother 2 logos on teh GIMP, since teh Inkscape crashes, like, every time I click something. >___<
    Hehe.. LCS has Broadwayitis like Tani does.

To kill time I.. listen to music (I wubs my mp3 player) or read a book, or talk to random people
    I just hope you get home to your family soon & safe
    So, is Viscosity home now?

Trackbacks

Total Trackbacks 0
Trackback URL: