View RSS Feed

Nuggets of Joy from yours truly!

Pokefarm Elections - Campaign Ad #2

Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.
My fellow Pokefarmers,

With the 2009 elections coming upon us, I felt that I needed to keep you all informed on some of the pokefarmers that I may be running against.

As everyone knows the Pokefarm is the greatest forum on the internet but unfortunately some of our members have dirty little secrets...secrets that I feel everyone has a right to know before they cast there ballots in January. :wink: :lol:

[CENTER]-
[/CENTER]

This week my campaign is focused on another famous Pokefarmer. She has openly come out and pronounced her feelings for one man...but my sources tell me that this is simply a diversionary tactic to keep the public from knowing who she truly loves!!! :eek:

Please watch my campaign ad to find out [B][SIZE=4]Nak[/SIZE][/B][SIZE=4]'s[/SIZE] AKA [SIZE=4][U][B]N[/B][/U]uts[B] [U][B]A[/B][/U][/B]bout[B] [U][B]K[/B][/U][/B]akashi's[/SIZE] dirty little secret!

Thanks you for your time and remember...
[CENTER][SIZE=4][COLOR=RoyalBlue][B]VOTE TOYS4LIFE IN 2009![/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]
[/CENTER]
[SIZE=2]
[/SIZE][CENTER][SIZE=2][IMG]http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee170/toys4life2/T4L09-NAKAd-L.gif[/IMG][/SIZE]
[/CENTER]
[SIZE=2]
I would like to thank my Campaign Manager, [B]thefuriousangel [/B]for her support and dedication to the campaign to vote for [B]Toys4life[/B] in 2009![/SIZE]

Submit "Pokefarm Elections - Campaign Ad #2" to Digg Submit "Pokefarm Elections - Campaign Ad #2" to del.icio.us Submit "Pokefarm Elections - Campaign Ad #2" to StumbleUpon Submit "Pokefarm Elections - Campaign Ad #2" to Google

Updated 11-21-2008 at 05:53 PM by toys4life

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

No way!!!....

O.O....

LOL, I knew there was something fishy there...
    [striketrough]Nak, should be NAG.[/strikethrough] lol I didn't say it!
    LOL; your strikethrough was an epic fail--should be [s].
    These make me laugh. So much. Well done, both of you.
    What is pokefarm elections?
    5 stars. XD
    @ Pikadude609: It's for the Pokefarm Awards that will start in January, I do believe.

Trackbacks

Total Trackbacks 0
Trackback URL: