View RSS Feed

Weekend Update

Madagascar: Escape "2" Africa

Rate this Entry
Spoilers Alert: Nah.

Parental Advisory: The movie is PG, so nope, no advisories.

Synopsis:
Alex and company get enough of Madagascar and decide to go back to NYC. Of course the trip doesn’t last that long and they crash land in Africa. With the idea of going back to the zoo still in mind, they get to know the locals.

I didn’t like the first Madagascar that much, but this one is triple the fun. I really enjoyed it. This movie will probably end up on my DVD collection. The penguins are just too funny, King Julien is still a self absorbed funny moron. The zebras? I wish I had a bunch of Chris Rock talking zebras. ;) I really don’t want to spoil the movie, so just go watch it.

My score:
It’s a 5 out of 5. If you have kids, or want to take a date out, or just want to watch a comedy; you won‘t go wrong with this one.

Pros:
-Great cast, awesome voice talent.
-My new catchphrase: “Hurry!! Before we come to our senses.”

Cons:
-Nothing really, unless you don’t like these kind of movies.

Submit "Madagascar: Escape "2" Africa" to Digg Submit "Madagascar: Escape "2" Africa" to del.icio.us Submit "Madagascar: Escape "2" Africa" to StumbleUpon Submit "Madagascar: Escape "2" Africa" to Google

Updated 11-19-2008 at 08:27 PM by KitsuneGin

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

I thought that was number 2?
    LOL; you put 3.
    I will probably watch this soon!
    This movie was soo good I cant wait for the sequel. Who knew people actually reads this stuff? I thought I would get away with my gramatic horrors...
    I have been hearing it is better than the first. I am definitely going to check it out now.
    Very good movie!

Trackbacks

Total Trackbacks 0
Trackback URL: