View RSS Feed

Nuggets of Joy from yours truly!

Pokefarm Elections 2009

Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average.
My fellow Pokefarmers,

With the 2009 elections coming upon us, I felt that I needed to keep you all informed on some of the pokefarmers that I may be running against.

As everyone knows the Pokefarm is the greatest forum on the internet but unfortunately some of our members have dirty little secrets...secrets that I feel everyone has a right to know before they cast there ballots in January. :wink: :lol:

This week my campaign is focused on the most popular of all the Pokefarmers...She is one of the sweetest people you will ever meet...but what is it that make her so sweet??? Please watch my campaign ad to find out [B]Nana Netties's[/B] dirty little secret!

Thanks you for your time and remember...
[CENTER][SIZE=4][COLOR=RoyalBlue][B]VOTE TOYS4LIFE IN 2009!

[IMG]http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee170/toys4life2/T4L09-NanaAd-L.gif[/IMG]

[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][LEFT][CENTER][SIZE=2]I would like to thank my Campaign Manager, [B]thefuriousangel [/B]for her support and dedication to the campaign to elect [B]Toys4life[/B] in 2009![/SIZE]
[/CENTER]

[/LEFT]
[/CENTER]

Submit "Pokefarm Elections 2009" to Digg Submit "Pokefarm Elections 2009" to del.icio.us Submit "Pokefarm Elections 2009" to StumbleUpon Submit "Pokefarm Elections 2009" to Google

Updated 11-10-2008 at 10:59 AM by toys4life

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

ROFL Joby!!! XD 5 stars!!! Did you make the image yourself?! Amazing! =D
    Oops, I just saw the thefuriousangel part. XD Great job you two!
    oh poor nana im on her side
    Remember a vote for nana is a vote for brownies
    P.s. artificial sweeteners optional
    Hahahahehehehehehihihi, my goodness, my stomach hurts
    OMG, that is awesome O.O!

Could we expect more ads like these :3 ?
    Oh please…

T4L owns the artificial sweetener company. He orders Nana to use his products, or he'll put a lean on her mortgage, forcing Nana Nettie to live in the street.
    I wonder what she uses in her infraction brownies
    She probably digs through the trash looking for SPAM... Bleh!

Trackbacks

Total Trackbacks 0
Trackback URL: