View RSS Feed

Nak's Blog Moments

OMG I have a blog now! xDD

Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average.
Tyvm Steve!

Yes, I have a blog now. I got a PM from Steve today, I was literally going when he said said this:

"Now you have a blog. Go rant there please "

I guess it was because of this. THANKS STEVE, I LOVE YOU! xDD

Hmm, I should go get a Mod to lock that thread, I suppose. >.> xD

But yes! Mind you the point of that rant was as what the title said, not because I didn't have a blog, seriously... >.> This is my first blog EVER (believe it or not), so Idk if I'm doing it correctly or not. xD Oooh, I need to add color to it later... Maybe something like t h i s. We'll see if I have the time. xD I'm not sure if I can turn mine as well-written as Ms. Lovely's (luffs ya!)... But I will surely be myself here as always, like... ALL OUT. xDD You've been warned. n_n Hopefully you guys will enjoy my soon-to-be written out thoughts, etc. Well, right now my thoughts are scrambled, since this blog thing is so exciting and I have to get off the PC in 2 minutes... *screams* xD

Well, I g2g home in a sec... (Yay for weird college schedules! XD) So I'll definitely post more soon! OMG I'm giggling inside! MY OWN BLOG! xDD

~ ~ Cat

Submit "OMG I have a blog now! xDD" to Digg Submit "OMG I have a blog now! xDD" to del.icio.us Submit "OMG I have a blog now! xDD" to StumbleUpon Submit "OMG I have a blog now! xDD" to Google

Updated 10-29-2008 at 09:55 AM by Nak

Categories

Comments

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Woah, why is the font so huge...? o_o
    Updated 10-30-2008 at 09:41 AM by Nak
    wow i beat nak to blogging
    congratulations on your first blog
    You're right! o.o xD
    Thanks!
    Updated 10-30-2008 at 09:41 AM by Nak
    Congrats Nak You deserve it!
    Congratulations

I thought your rant was apt. Have fun with your new blog ^_^
    You're lucky we don't infract blog posts for bad grammar.

On a serious note: If anyone feels they are being picked on via the rep system please PM me and I will look into it. If I see a pattern of negative behavior that is not warranted it will be dealt with. If not then you will be told so.

Under no circumstance will the person (or persons) giving the negative rep be outed. We don't want a witch hunt.
    Updated 10-27-2008 at 11:33 AM by HMTKSteve
    Also the people giving the neg rep dosent it show there names like when someones gives postibe rep it shows who gave it so can`t u just do that to find whos giving bad.rep
    nope, at least as far as regular members we only can tell if they put there name in it. As far as the PF staff I don't know......
    Also it's just plane wrong sending bad rep for a welcome back thread >.> If someone did that when I came back and made the thread I'd be majorly be POed and feel unwelcome.

Just my 2 cents

~ T roo/Bunny
    I know of some other circumstances of unfair negative rep, and have been thinking this very same thing. Good job Nak.
    Ive only ever given negative rep 1 - 2 times and i felt really bad after so i never give it! I remember at one time a got given bad rep for this thread i made for standing up for myself, this is probebly a different person. But is the person giving this bad rep not naming themselfs?
    I Know, *Rants* We could be here for *looks at watch* for 6 hours :O
    You guys have no idea why Cyndaman got tne neg rep. Maybe it was justified maybe it wasent. Honestly, is minus 1 rep point really that much to get worked up over? v_v
    I would imagine how frustrating it is for people to come back and repeatedly not just one person get minus repped. That is like a slap in the face. I'm not tripping off of it too much, but still thats kinda messed up. You gotta be a real jerk to do something like that
    Nak - Welcome to Blogging Looking forward to reading your entries. By the way, I have never given negative rep. I'd much rather give positive rep. If a post doesn't sit well with me I will alert an admin for review and usually walk away, figuratively of course
    Oh and anyone that comes back after an absence should be welcomed back, not scared away
    Rep is a tool that is there for the community to police itself. There will always be one or two people who abuse it but as long as the community (as a whole) uses it properly it should not be a problem.
    Nice to see you have a Blog now, it seems like it might cause me to leave comments on these things more often =D!

PS: What's wrong with Smogon :U!
    I belive that Reputation should be moderated? Agree?
    ^i totaly agree^
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Trackbacks

Total Trackbacks 0
Trackback URL: