View RSS Feed

Weekend Update

Oct. 26 Update

Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.
Short update: Iím about to finish writing my review on Fable II. Iím working on Spore Creatures for the DS, I should have an update for that one in a few days.

If you have any ideas of what I should do next, let me know. If you leave me to my own devices Iíll probably choose something I like, which is the action-y type of games and movies. I am a guy after all, I also have A.D.D. So unless it has shooting and explosionsÖ or people getting hurt in a comedic fashion, itís really hard for me to pay attention, and probably will dismiss anything else at first sight. :lol:

With that in mind, Iíd like to have some suggestions for a Wii game (I was thinking of Ghost Squadron for the Wii) and a movie or DVD to review. :-D

Next Xbox game I'll review is Gears Of War 2, since it's the next game I'm getting paid to play. :rolleyes:

Thanks for reading. :)

Submit "Oct. 26 Update" to Digg Submit "Oct. 26 Update" to del.icio.us Submit "Oct. 26 Update" to StumbleUpon Submit "Oct. 26 Update" to Google

Updated 10-26-2008 at 09:57 PM by KitsuneGin

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Spore Creatures? -haha- well I have that one. It's a lot of fun if you're in the mood to watch paper toil ^_^ Can't wait
    You have, like, the best job ever... *is so jealous*
    Darn lack of Edit. What about reviewing Wii Music? I so want to play the virtual trombone.
    It's just a fun sidejob, pays as much as mowing a couple of lawns (without the mowing and the lawns ). Wii Music sounds like a good suggestion. Let me see if anybody what other people think about it.
    How about Doctor Mario Online Rx??

Trackbacks

Total Trackbacks 0
Trackback URL: