View RSS Feed

illumination

When it Expires...

Rate this Entry
[COLOR="RoyalBlue"]...do you think I should renew my Supporter subscription for PokeFarm?

I know updates on it have run scarce lately, and for good reason-- I had a lot of reviewing to do on University work that had gone awry, I had some new games that I wanted the time to enjoy and most recently, my great grandmother died (two weeks after her 90th birthday, and in connection (being the day after her's), mine too), bringing back some horrible memories of when I was a kid and worked myself up into a frenzied fear of death and not wanting to die. (seriously, I was so mortified by the concept of death, I ended up taking an entire week off of school, lol)

But anyway, I've come to a realisation that since I'll be part-time at University this year, because I'm trying to get the modules I failed passed for the best qualification I can get out of this educational experience, I should, in theory, have more spare time on my hands to not only work on the Uni work, but also to work on Pokemon Tales, which I've been neglecting the same as Pokemon: The Cycles' End, and the original story I've been writing since [i]2005[/i]. So Pokemon Tales should be getting more love from me than over the course of my 'final' year at University and the painful workload that struck me like a ton of bricks during that period. I'll only have two modules to deal with, which should make things a whole lot easier.

I do still actually work on Tales, though-- just very slowly, as Rizzy can testify. The last time I talked to him about it, I'd started writing the battle portion of the next Chapter, which I think I teased in one of the blog entries I made about it. Well, its kind of changed a little, now-- it was originally going to be two Singles battles, but I turned it into a Doubles battle to see how well I'd do writing out those, instead. I'm going to try and get some more done this week, so that if I end up [i]not[/i] renewing my subscription to PokeFarm, I can at least give one final update before I lose the ability to blog about it here. (I forgot when it expires anyway, lol)

So... Meowth for your thoughts? [/COLOR]

Submit "When it Expires..." to Digg Submit "When it Expires..." to del.icio.us Submit "When it Expires..." to StumbleUpon Submit "When it Expires..." to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

If you have the money to renew, sure!
    The blog section of the forum has been kinda dead lately, with a blog posted every couple of days. I think there'd be a lot of interest in your story if posted in your blog as opposed to in some hidden away thread in a dark corner of the forum. I know for a fact that I, myself, check the blogs everytime I'm in, while I only check Fan Fic once in a blue moon. Anyway, I'm looking forward to reading your story, blog post or not, but it'll probably take longer for me to notice it if posted in Fan Fic ^^ Just make sure you take enough time for your Uni work
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobreeder
    If you have the money to renew, sure!
    The blog section of the forum has been kinda dead lately, with a blog posted every couple of days. I think there'd be a lot of interest in your story if posted in your blog as opposed to in some hidden away thread in a dark corner of the forum. I know for a fact that I, myself, check the blogs everytime I'm in, while I only check Fan Fic once in a blue moon. Anyway, I'm looking forward to reading your story, blog post or not, but it'll probably take longer for me to notice it if posted in Fan Fic ^^ Just make sure you take enough time for your Uni work
    Thanks for the support, Bob. ^^

I do believe I actually added a link in previous blog entries to the Chapter-in-question, so the fact that I post it in Fan Fiction shouldn't really be a problem, with that there. It just feels cleaner if I post the story to a thread, as opposed to a blog post; at least where vB's blogs are concerned, anyway.
    Though if Fan Fiction doesn't take your fancy, there's always my obscure FanFic.com account, which is also where you'll find my other 'fic, too. (I think I mentioned that at one point on here, too...)

Maybe I should start adding FanFic.com links to the blogs, so that people have the option to pick where they read it... hmm...

Oh, don't worry; I'll be sure to put in enough time on my Uni stuff. xD
    bringing back some horrible memories of when I was a kid and worked myself up into a frenzied fear of death and not wanting to die. (seriously, I was so mortified by the concept of death, I ended up taking an entire week off of school, lol)
    Ahh,you too went through it.I went through that a couple years ago myself.
    Quote Originally Posted by pokefan421989
    Ahh,you too went through it.I went through that a couple years ago myself.
    Same here. i got it a year ago.