View RSS Feed

Words From The Pokemon League Judge

Looking for...

Rate this Entry
I'm looking for some Pokemon plushies (not the Hong Kong fakes) of the following Pokemon:

Shaymin (both forms)
Leafeon
Glaceon

If anyone can help me out I would appreciate it!

Submit "Looking for..." to Digg Submit "Looking for..." to del.icio.us Submit "Looking for..." to StumbleUpon Submit "Looking for..." to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

I don't know how pricey you want to go, but eBay's a good bet. Search for Japanese Leafeon Plush and one of the first one's there is one. They also have glaceon too. [Link]
    eBay is way too pricey.
    No kidding; when I was looking for Vaporeon, I came across numerous auctions at Buy it Now for about $40+, but with a P+P price WAY too outlandish for anyone to consider. Even someone who was adamant about getting a Vaporeon plush.

But in a funny little twist, Rolytic actually linked to the store I bought Vaporeon from... and should they hold onto their stock, I'll be going for the rest, too. I think Hardrock-Pokemon is about as cheap as you'll be able to get, unless these will suffice: [ Link ]
    As far as I can tell, they only have Glaceon (on the page I've linked you to at $24.95) and Shaymin Sky Forme (a page or two on); I couldn't find Leafeon and Shaymin Land Forme is on Pre-order Only, for being out of stock.
    Those are the wrong ones. I'm looking for the Pokemon Center ones.

Trackbacks

Total Trackbacks 0
Trackback URL: