View RSS Feed

Nuggets of Joy from yours truly!

- Custom Avatar Contest -

Rate this Entry
Hey everybody I figured I would pop in here and let you all know that a brand new contest was just posted by yours truly!

I've never been good at chaining and I don't have time in my hectic schedule to play my games over and over again to snag awesome TM's and items...but I can make some pretty nifty avatars for you guys. :wink:

So if you have a moment follow this link to the [URL="http://forum.pokefarm.com/showthread.php?p=137757#post137757"]-Custom Avatar Contest -[/URL] and see what is all about!

-T4L

Submit "- Custom Avatar Contest -" to Digg Submit "- Custom Avatar Contest -" to del.icio.us Submit "- Custom Avatar Contest -" to StumbleUpon Submit "- Custom Avatar Contest -" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

I think this is a fantastic idea. I think the rules are fair yet awesome and I hope that you have fun with your avatar contest. The ones you've done so far are absolutely fabulous. ^_^
    T4L - You are truly an excellent pokefarmer What an excellent way to help support Pokefarm. Kudos to you
    Stupendous idea and fantastic that you are doing this to help support the farm! Brilliant!
    Wooo, yay! Awesome idea!
    I think it's really cool that you're offering such a nice prize to the winner of this contest. Now, if only I could become a Supporter... :P

Trackbacks

Total Trackbacks 0
Trackback URL: