View RSS Feed

Be Happy

Looking Forward to 2010

Rate this Entry
Well, Christmas 2009 has come and gone, my Daughter has gone from single to married, my Sister's health is holding strong, Mom is still improving, Tyler has grown so much that I get a kink in my neck from looking up at him when I'm talking, and I'm trying to enjoy my extended vacation.
2009 has had it's ups & downs and I'm looking forward to see what 2010 has for me.
I hope everyone at the farm has a very safe New Year!

Submit "Looking Forward to 2010" to Digg Submit "Looking Forward to 2010" to del.icio.us Submit "Looking Forward to 2010" to StumbleUpon Submit "Looking Forward to 2010" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

2009 was a very awkward year I'd think...I'm looking forward to 2010 too one year closer to 2012. lol Don't party too hard this new years nana!
    2010 will hopefully be the best year of my life until now, as we hope to not be hindered by as many problems with the boat as this year...
    2009 for me wasn't very good :s, 2010 will be better lol
    Vott- Well that's okay. A New Year means you start off on a clean sleight. Hopefully it will be better.

Bobreeder- Well for the next few days, all you can do is hope. I hope that Obama will be able to fix the things that made America worse than what it should be. I wish it'll be the best year in all of our lives.

Gunshin- I'm looking forward to 2010 too. I also agree, 2009 was actually kind of awkward. I mean like with all this stuff going on. You're also right. Don't party too much and stay wawy from one too many eggnogs.
    @platinum: Bobreeder's not American, so i doubt he cares less about Obama...
    @Adam: Well sorry. I didn't even know that.

Trackbacks

Total Trackbacks 0
Trackback URL: