View RSS Feed

Empoleon67

Snow Forts and Caves

Rate this Entry
So it snowed like 24 inches or something like that where I live. First I decided to build a a snow fort. My sisters were building on too , but they didn't get much done , so eventually they offered to help build mine if I helped them later (which will be in a long time). It is currently 3 or 4 feet high and growing. I used a simple method of picking up snow in a saucer sled and dumping it on top of the wall. Tonight I went out , but it is to dark out back to make a snow fort , so I decided to make a snow cave in the front by burrowing into a giant mound of snow. I was doing pretty good until I dug to high and broke the ceiling. Soon after the whole thing collapsed on me. Luckily It wasn't much so I got out of . After that I ha to go in because it was 9:15 PM here. Now I just need to finish my Snow fort tommorow :)

Submit "Snow Forts and Caves" to Digg Submit "Snow Forts and Caves" to del.icio.us Submit "Snow Forts and Caves" to StumbleUpon Submit "Snow Forts and Caves" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

I wish that there was a like button on this.

I remember when I used to make hobbit holes in my yard.
    Good times.
    Sounds fun!

We only got 2 or 3". If we had more I would of made a snowman that looked like Pikachu!
    I got a few feet of snow where I live, about three or so. I could make a snow fort if I wanted to, but I have no winter boots to go outside with, so I've just been standing on our deck and taking pictures.
    I made a snow whale. Not too big, but strong enough to take my weight.