View RSS Feed

☻Cats gone wild☻

Adventure One ~ The beginning of it all ~ All together!

Rate this Entry
Adventure One ~ The beginning of it all ~ All together!
All three parts together!

~ Part One ~

So, its a sunny day outside and its also you 10th birthday! You beg your Mom if you could go and see the Professor of the town. Once she says yes, you head straight to Professor Rowen's office.

"Welcome to my office. I'm Professor Rowen. Are you a girl or a boy?" the man asks you.

"Look at me! I'm a boy!" you tell him.

"Ah yes... Now, how old are you?"

"Ten!"

"Yes.... Now whats your name?"

"My name is, Ash."

"Well, then..... Where are you from?"

"Um... I'm from, the Indigo Islands..."

"Well then.... Tonight you will get your first Pokemon.... Rest here for a while..."

"Well.... Okay..."

You pick the orange bed and fall fast asleep.

~ Part Two ~

That night when you awoke Professor Rowen was staring at you.

"Professor...... You are scaring me....." you say while shivering, "I'm also cold!" you look down at where your blankets are supposed be, "Where are my blankets!?"

Professor Rowen stares at you, "I took them off so you would awake..." he says.

"Okay so when do I get to pick my Pokemon?" you ask him.

"Right now...."

He walks over to a table with three PokeBalls on it. One is a normal red and white PokeBall, one is yellow, black, and white. The last one is many different colors but the main ones were purple and white.

"Witch do you want?" he ask you. But how do you pick if you don't know whats inside them!?

"I'll take the..... Purple and White PokeBall...." you say hoping you got the right one.

"Good... Now take it and open it...."

~ Part Three ~

You take the Master Ball and open it. Out comes a Magikarp!

"Wow!" you yell.

"Your welcome....." the professor says while holding a picture of a Pokemon with him, " This is me and Bidoof, my 1st Pokemon...."

"What happened to it?" you ask him while seeing him patch it up with Poketape.

"Well..... I'll tell you tomorrow.... For now go home and get some rest...." he says.

"Okay. Bye!" you yell as you pack up your things and run out the door.

~~~

Once your at your house you run up to your bedroom and jump on your bed, open a notebook, and begin writing.

" Dear Dad,
I now have my 1st Pokemon. Please write back soon.
~Ash "

"Mom! Send this to Dad...." you yell to your mother and she comes in your room and takes the letter.

"Okay. Just this once..." your Mom answers you.

"Thank you...." you say while falling right to sleep.

Submit "Adventure One ~ The beginning of it all ~ All together!" to Digg Submit "Adventure One ~ The beginning of it all ~ All together!" to del.icio.us Submit "Adventure One ~ The beginning of it all ~ All together!" to StumbleUpon Submit "Adventure One ~ The beginning of it all ~ All together!" to Google

Categories
pokemon , Adventure Game!

Comments

Whens the next part?
    I don't know yet.

Trackbacks

Total Trackbacks 0
Trackback URL: