View RSS Feed

Slizer107

Olympics 2012!

Rate this Entry
Well Olympics 2012 are looking at how to find trustworthy volunteers! So they have created something called 'Sports Ambassadors' where they get automatic access to helping! Well last night helping at my schools open evening, I was doing my roll as a Sports Leader, where you help lead sports. Every PE department teacher come up to me and said 'You are the best Sports Leader we have this year!' So I decided to talk to a teacher about Sport Ambassador.... wondering how you get it! I was thinking to myself, well you probably have to be amazing at sport! No! Its a scheme for the best Sports Leaders... I was told that I am being submitted to become one! Me... helping at the Olympics (That is if I can make it xD) Me.... A Sports Ambassador! I have always struggled to find my place in sport because I cant really play it that well. But now I think I have found my place in sport! Leading it!

Submit "Olympics 2012!" to Digg Submit "Olympics 2012!" to del.icio.us Submit "Olympics 2012!" to StumbleUpon Submit "Olympics 2012!" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Know what they say...

"Those that can, do
    Those that can't, teach
    Those that can't teach, teach gym"

LOL... I'm just kidding - this is exciting news; I hope you make it, but even if you don't, it's a huge honour to even be considered, right?
    Of course
    All this Olympics stuff has really gotten me in an Olympics mood. Why can't February just happen already!?
    Of course he's gonna make it!!! (at least if we all believe that he can...)
    Wow!! Congrats! I bet you'll make it.
    Where are they? London, right? Or is it in Rio now?
    2012 is London

2016 is Rio de Janeiro

Trackbacks

Total Trackbacks 0
Trackback URL: