View RSS Feed

Adam's Blog of Death

Darkrai Mystery Gift Event

Rate this Entry
I'm just posting here to remind you all about the Platinum wifi mystery gift that starts today. If you get it, you can go catch darkrai, or defeat him thousands of times... :lol:

Also, just want to let everyone know that today is Nutty the squirrel's birthday today...he is 7
[IMG]http://i29.tinypic.com/9zr72e.jpg[/IMG] and my computer and those pokemon trading figure game things :p

Happy Birthday Nutty! *hugs*

Submit "Darkrai Mystery Gift Event" to Digg Submit "Darkrai Mystery Gift Event" to del.icio.us Submit "Darkrai Mystery Gift Event" to StumbleUpon Submit "Darkrai Mystery Gift Event" to Google

Updated 08-04-2009 at 07:35 AM by pikaluva13

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

*had already forgotten*
    thanks for the reminder
    :P

Yay!
    *hugs Nutty*
    Happy Birfday!
    Wait, when you mean we can beat him a thousand times, does it mean we can battle him endlessly ._.? *hasn't been paying much attention to pokemon related stuff*
    *lol'd at Gouswer* iw ish i had a Ds, but i can't now. So many thigns are happening so well
    What, I wasn't trying to be funny :X...
    yep, you can fight him as much as you want, as long as you keep riding the boat back to newmoon island. He gives you 2250 EXP
    Cool beans. When does this event end?
    September 14th
    yay... nutty and I have the same B-day :3 We're winzorz.
    *agrees* lol it is pretty sweet to have nutty's b-day on the same day
    Adam have you actually proved you can re battle the darkrai or as i call it. The gousarai
    Yes, how else would I know the EXP you get?
    Why did you even defeat him in the first place. And this will be good for leveling up.
    I wanted to know what the EXP was and because i soft reset after i found out the answer

Trackbacks

Total Trackbacks 0
Trackback URL: