Conversation Between Element:Rain and Kurt

53 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
  1. Oh, thanks.
  2. You can buy little tweaks to the forum (change user title, etc.) through it, and you get credits through forum activity.
  3. So, uh... I searched through the forum and stuff but I cant seem to find anything about the market... could you tell me a little bit of how it works?
  4. Ok, Thanks.
  5. Read like the newest ten threads here and it should catch you up a bit. Welcome back!
  6. Hey man, I've been off the forum for while, looks like a lot of changes have been made... Could you give me some details since your online?
  7. Eh--you're just ten pixels too high, so I would say it's OK (though it would be within the rules if you don't stack them).
  8. hey is my sig a violation? I just wanna make sure.
  9. Okay, thanks. I was having trouble with Opera earlier and my browser couldn't stay up while i was play megaten.
  10. I was going to respond to your chat message, but you had already left, lol. I think they were shut down due to inactivity/lack of interest--I would talk to the icon/sprite contest organizers (Viscosity and MissingNo., respectively) if you'd like to get them restarted.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 53
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast