Conversation Between Hamzydan and Kurt

23 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Well if it makes you feel any better i've not been able to get much game time in due to ridiculous amounts of work, and as for my starter, i really wanted to go for Oshawott, but then my old niggle with lugging two water types round later in the game botherd me... So over to Tepig i went!
  2. Blast you UKers who already have it... *shakes fist* Ah, well; I wouldn't be able to play today anyway since I'm not out of school until tomorrow (spring break is conveniently next week!). Who's your starter?
  3. Ello ello, indeed i am... And not meaning to rub it in but White was sat at the bottom of my door when i got home this evening.
    Just about to dive into it now!!!
  4. Long time, no see; welcome back! Excited for B/W?
  5. That's not a problem; I'll remove it for you.

Ooh; congrats on the move! ^_^ I'm doing well; getting ready to graduate from high school in a few weeks. Good to see you back!
  6. Heyluuuuu!

Sorry about not gettin back to you about that old request, kind of been without internet access since feb, had a big house move and its all been a little crazy, living at the complete other end of the country. But alas, im hoping to be about a lil more now. Hows things?
  7. No problem; thanks for the Heart Scale!
  8. Just had to make a quick exit form wayward cave but im heading in now!
  9. Sure! Let me just check the request, add your FC, etc.
  10. Heylooooooooooo, i believe i still have a chappie to pick up from you.
    Free for a trade?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 23
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast