Conversation Between axel1000 and meeker

2 Visitor Messages

1. To send a VM, you have two options. First, you can click on "View Conversation", which will be in the same little box as my name, but on the far right. You will then be taken to a screen that lists your previous conversations with the user. You will then proceed to type in any sort of message into the white box, and clicking send. Second, you could simply either click on the user's image, or their name to be transported to their user page. You will then proceed to type in any sort of message into the white box, and clicking send, just like in "View Conversation". I hope to hear from you soon.
  2. Hey! Welcome to the lovely abode that is Pokefarm. I'm meeker, the meek one. I'm just one of the many members here at the farm that are here for you. You can find help, should you need any, here, at the Beginner's Group. Right now, we are conducting a "Big Brother" program where we take new members like yourself, and plug them into a crash course of the site. Please VM (Visitor Message) me back saying whether or not you feel interested in participating, or if you would need more information.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2