Conversation Between meeker and Deneves

20 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. No problem, it's no inconvenience at all. Just let me know when you are ready and we'll find a time to meet up
  2. I want to give you an update with what's going on and why I haven't contacted you thus far. You deserve as such. Wi-fi is still not working with my game for some reason. I'm assuming that I've been keying in the incorrect wi-fi access code. Once I correctly figure out what my code is, I will be contact you right away.

I apologize for the inconveniences this is causing you.
  3. Sure, I found a Whismur in that game also. Let me know when you are ready
  4. I've actually just tested my wi-fi and its going through some issues. I'll get back to you when I'm available. That sound alright?
  5. I found a female squirtle. Do you have time to trade?
    FC: 3696 3987 9002
  6. That would be correct.
  7. Do you need the squirtle in a gen 4 game?
  8. Thank you kind sir.
  9. I'm sorry that I haven't picked up the lotad yet. I feel that I don't deserve it anymore with the lack of time I've put in to attempt to receive it. I believe that that lotad should go to someone who would give it better care. Could you possibly find a new adopter? I apologize again for all of the inconveniences that this predicament has caused you.
  10. I would like to suggest that we find a third party that we could trade through because we are having such a great deal of difficulty trading between each other.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 20
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast