View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Some good news and some bad news...

Good news is: the new sails have arrived!

Bad news is: they are too small

-___-
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Uh Oh!

"If only my pants fit." thought Snorlax :143:
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Search for... the Beautiful Beautifly

[CENTER][IMG]http://www.gtsplus.net/files/images/art/shiny/267.png[/IMG][/CENTER]

Beautiflies can be chained in several places. They can be found in the Eterna Forest and in the patch just as you exit the forest, but the appearance rate is very low, 1% in platinum and 2% in Diamond. They don't show up in Pearl until you get to Route 224 where they can be found in all three games. Route 224 is where you take Oak's letter to meet Shaymin. It is not very practical to chain in as it takes ...

Updated 02-09-2010 at 11:39 AM by Deneves

Tags: beautifly, shiny
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Thank You Yorkshire Bank

[COLOR="RoyalBlue"]Those kinds of titles would be with great sarcasm.
    Well... I guess I am being. But eh.

Anyway, I went to withdraw some money, so I could eat today and as I'm about to check my balance, the ATM suddenly decides it needs to install an update and reboot. Went into the bank to see if I could get my card back and apparently, once something like that happens, the machine [i]eats your card[/i]. It [i]grinds it into mush so that it doesn't resemble a card, ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Search for... Magical Alakazams

[CENTER][IMG]http://www.gtsplus.net/files/images/art/shiny/65.png[/IMG][/CENTER]

Alakazams of course can't be caught in the wild. You must evolve Kadabras through trade. Abras can be chained on Route 203 and Route 215. The trick with Abras is that they only know one move, Teleport. Teleport can be a big problem if you aren't prepared. This move not only lets Abra escape, but it will end your chain. If your lead has the move Mean Look or Taunt, you can prevent it from fleeing and it ...

Updated 02-02-2010 at 11:28 AM by Deneves

Categories
    Uncategorized