View RSS Feed

Most Popular Blogs

1. Mrrrh... MUST... EDIT! *twitches*

by , 10-30-2008 at 09:39 AM (Nak's Blog Moments)
    You guys know how I'm a bit of a perfectionist when it comes to typing. xD Spelling, punctuation, grammar, etc. All that fun stuff. And I KNOW I've made several mistakes despite trying. X3 Well anyway, I know I'm not OCD. (Hmm, maybe I should re-think that... o_o Lol xD) But since I've started blogging, I've developed this weird urge to write everything in hot pink, Comic Sans MS font, and in size 2! xDD Someone please relieve me by saying that I'm not the only weirdo out there who gets so obssessed ...

Updated 11-10-2008 at 09:35 AM by Nak

Categories
    LOL-worthy moments
  2. Pokefarm Elections 2009

by , 11-10-2008 at 10:40 AM (Nuggets of Joy from yours truly!)
    My fellow Pokefarmers,

With the 2009 elections coming upon us, I felt that I needed to keep you all informed on some of the pokefarmers that I may be running against.

As everyone knows the Pokefarm is the greatest forum on the internet but unfortunately some of our members have dirty little secrets...secrets that I feel everyone has a right to know before they cast there ballots in January. :wink: :lol:

This week my campaign is focused on the most popular of ...

Updated 11-10-2008 at 10:59 AM by toys4life

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Pokefarm Elections - Campaign Ad #2

by , 11-19-2008 at 12:29 PM (Nuggets of Joy from yours truly!)
    My fellow Pokefarmers,

With the 2009 elections coming upon us, I felt that I needed to keep you all informed on some of the pokefarmers that I may be running against.

As everyone knows the Pokefarm is the greatest forum on the internet but unfortunately some of our members have dirty little secrets...secrets that I feel everyone has a right to know before they cast there ballots in January. :wink: :lol:

[CENTER]-
    [/CENTER]

This week my campaign ...

Updated 11-21-2008 at 05:53 PM by toys4life

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. My Final Blog Entry =)

by , 12-03-2008 at 09:29 AM (Nak's Blog Moments)
    It's been great, PokeFarm. But I think it's time for me to take my leave. I'll miss you all. =) I'm on AIM if you need to reach me.

~ ~ Nak

P.S. You're a total loser if you even bother complaining about the Rule #12 violation. XD
    Categories
    Gooood times! =D
  5. Time for a smile...

1. How Do You Catch a Unique Rabbit?
    [COLOR="Red"]Unique Up On It.[/COLOR]

2. How Do You Catch a Tame Rabbit?
    [COLOR="Red"]Tame Way.[/COLOR]

3. How Do Crazy People Go Through The Forest?
    [COLOR="Red"]They Take The Psycho Path[/COLOR]

4. How Do You Get Holy Water?
    [COLOR="Red"]You Boil The :(:(:(:( Out Of It[/COLOR]

5. What Do Fish Say When They Hit a Concrete Wall?

Updated 02-19-2009 at 10:05 AM by FatherGoblin

Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast