View RSS Feed

Most Popular Blogs

1. Tropic Thunder

As requested, here’s the main feature.

Spoiler Alert: Minimum.

Parental Advisory: Oh yeah, and plenty.
    -Heavy drug use.
    -Extreme language.
    -And some parts that can be classified as “funny gore” a la Shawn of the Dead.
    -I.D. is required.

Synopsis: A bunch of Hollywood actors blow the budget on a new Vietnam movie based on the book “Tropic Thunder”, so the director decides to take them to the middle of the jungle and film ...

Updated 09-21-2008 at 11:38 PM by KitsuneGin

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Oct. 26 Update

Short update: I’m about to finish writing my review on Fable II. I’m working on Spore Creatures for the DS, I should have an update for that one in a few days.

If you have any ideas of what I should do next, let me know. If you leave me to my own devices I’ll probably choose something I like, which is the action-y type of games and movies. I am a guy after all, I also have A.D.D. So unless it has shooting and explosions… or people getting hurt in a comedic fashion, it’s really hard ...

Updated 10-26-2008 at 09:57 PM by KitsuneGin

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Fable II

As suggested by FG, here’s Fable II.

Rating: “M” for Mature (Among other things, language and sexual content).
    Reviewed On: Xbox 360.
    Spoilers: Just the basic storyline.

Synopsis:
    You begin the game as a homeless child living in the streets of a town with your older sister. As you try to change your stars, you and your sister are discovered by the local lord and invited to his castle. After some kind of experiment he finds out both your sister ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. The Philosphy Sculpture

by , 10-26-2008 at 10:46 PM (*Insert Witty Title Here Plz*)
    It has been requested that my most recent sculpture be explained. It's pretty hard to explain, but I'll try:

The project was to take our philosophy(ies) and make them into a sculpture... So I did some serious research about and into myself and I realized, I really can't put myself into a box like that. I can't just state the name of a philosophy/religion to neatly sum myself up. My personal beliefs/philosophies/etc. are completely unique to me, and are based on my own ...
  5. OMG I have a blog now! xDD

by , 10-27-2008 at 10:03 AM (Nak's Blog Moments)
    Tyvm Steve!

Yes, I have a blog now. I got a PM from Steve today, I was literally going when he said said this:

"Now you have a blog. Go rant there please "

I guess it was because of this. THANKS STEVE, I LOVE YOU! xDD

Hmm, I should go get a Mod to lock that thread, I suppose. >.> xD

But yes! Mind you the point of that rant was as what the title said, not because I didn't have a blog, seriously...

Updated 10-29-2008 at 09:55 AM by Nak

Categories
    Nak rants and... itches
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast