Blog Comments

To be honest, I didn't like this movie at all. It was one of those movies where it's sort of an Action Comdey...But....Both were lacking in my opinion.
    halo wars is not bad its just how you like your games me personally i like halo wars better than halo 3.
    Get a 360. *hint* *hint*
    awesome review. too bad I don't have a PStriple to play it on :sad:
    Uggghh, Halo wars....

Looks terrible, so I want to see how you reiview it...
    Good movie. I have it on DVD.
    Very good movie!
    We got Wii Music for Christmas this year! I have to say that seeing Chuck Norris in a cheerleader outfit is both hilarious and disturbing
    The trailer looks so good too. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hiemc14iifw
    I want to go watch Bolt now.
    Thanks! We almost went to the theatre to see this one yesterday....now I think we will wait to rent it!
    I saw the original once when I was younger, and rented it again last month. I quite like that one, so this version likely will not live up to it, but I still would like to see it.
    Thanks A~D this movie is on my list of "Want's to see". Yes, I'm plenty old enough to have seen the original
    i had Spore for DS and Spore for PC. The one for DS bored me in just a few hours of gameplay. on the otherhand, the PC version was awesome.
    3 out of 5 is decent. it can get repeaticious( is this the correct spelling) unless you get to the next level.
    you got me going when i saw more X-men coming to theatres soon. i just can;t get enough of them superheroes.
    I just watched this on video and i was at the edge of my seat, biting my nails, and thrilled with this coaster of a movie. awesome movie
    Sounds like a good recommendation.
    I like what Cherkat said. I always wanted to know what that game was about.
    How about Da blob for the Wii
    I'm a very big music fan XD

Would you say it's somewhat similar to playing that instrument...Like the Violin?
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast