View RSS Feed

Ms. Lovely's Thoughts

Be afraid. Be very, very afraid. Or not. Doesn't bother me either way. I like to think of myself as an apathetic misanthrope and curmudgeon and this is my unique take on the world.

My blog will be filled with the random thoughts and rantings I have throughout the day as well as Strife Farm happenings and other random things.

1. Sing Star: Queen

OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG!!!!! Sony just announced Sing Star: Queen. *Falls over*

March 17, 2009 will be the most awesome day ever. I am more excited about then that I was about Sing Star: ABBA!!! OMG!!

Now, March 17th is a Tuesday…. I am very tempted to take the day off of work. Then I will call up the local electronics stores to see which of them will have it on the 17th and strategically plan my day so that I can totally rock out to every single ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Pokefarm Awards

*Falls over*

OMG, I won or co-won seven different awards. I am completly speechless. O_O

[B]Pokefarm Awards Winner: Best Fan Ficion[/B]
    LovelyStrife, “The Strife Diaries”; Trombones13, “Pokémon: Holy War” [tie]

[B]Pokefarm Awards Winner: Best Farm Event[/B]
    LovelyStrife, “Strife Farms – Surfing Pikachu”

[B]Pokefarm Awards Winner: Best Newbie[/B]
    LovelyStrife

[B]Pokefarm Awards Winner: Best Sub-Forum Farmer[/B] ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Liar

Thursday
    Today was heartbreaking in so many ways.

First off, Matte lied to me about getting the papers to the UPS store yesterday. He did it today. After noon. They won’t get here in time for the closing on Friday. So yeah… The house might not happen at all. I knew that something was wrong when the tracking number didn’t register any activity yesterday, but I went optimistic and trusted him. Why do I always trust him?

So… Yeah… Work went by pretty quickly. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Is This The World We Created...?

He did it! Matte came through for once and actually did what I needed when I needed it done. I knew he could, how wonderful. ^_^

We scheduled things for Friday and all signs point to go. I am so very happy! There has been so much drama and issues with getting things to this point, but I can really see the end of the tunnel. Just like when we gave our offer, things are coming together at the last possible minute. I’m happy as a Clampearl!

I celebrated by going ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Hammer To Fall

I hate Embassies. The one in Sweden ruined the last few days of my Swedish vacation (although the U.S. government in general shares in that). And they’ve struck again by not notarizing what Matte needs to get to me for the closing on Friday. Given, it’s more complicated (if things had gone more smoothly we would have more time to play with, but you can’t turn back time) than that, but we’re really coming down to the wire.
    I did a bit more art today. And writing. God, I love to write. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 3 of 42 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast